Chapter Two

"I will miss you really much." Taehyung's mother hugs her son. It is the last day of August and Taehyung has to move to the college.

"But EunJin and Jeong Gyu will be here. You won't get bored." laughs the boy, when he thinks about his two younger sibling, who are in a camp now.

"You're right. But be careful." warns Mrs. Kim his son.

"Yes, I will be. I love you." Taehyung kisses his mother's cheek and gets on the bus.

"I love you too." smiles the mother. This is the time, when she first feels that her son is not a child anymore.

Taehyung is super excited again. He hopes that he will be in the same room as Jimin or the boy, who he met on the day, when they got their results. He seemed really friendly at first look.

He stands in front of the dorm and his heart is drumming inside his chest so loud, he can hear it from the outside. He swallows and then walkes into the dorm. He looks down to his key. 341.

He goes to the elevator and starts to wait for it.

"Hey, you can't go in!" the janitor shouts and Taehyung fastly turns around.

An european girl is standing at the hall's other side in all black. The only thing what isn't dark are her red shoes. She looks at Taehyung, then goes out from the college without a word. The young boy doesn't understand what happened, but he just shrugs and gets in the elevator with his heavy sport bag.

"Wait!" he hears a shout and sees a boy who is waving. Taehyung presses the stop button immediately and waits for the running boy.

"Thank you!" the stranger gasps with a smile on his face. "You are a rookie, right?"

"Ye-yes." Taehyung nods and looks at the boy. He is tall and he has a characteristic, but friendly face. He died his hair white and wears an oversized black T-shirt and skinny, ripped jeans.

"I'm Kim Namjoon. I go to second grade, to the architecture faculty. Nice to meet you." he bows and Taehyung copies him.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. I am in the music faculty."

"Oh, it's next to mine!" he says delightfully. He presses the button to the third level. "Where are you going?"

"To the third too." Taehyung replies and a few seconds later the elevator stops.

"I think we will meet again soon. If you don't know something , you can ask me." Namjoon says, then he enters his room, which is opposite of Taehyung's.

"Thank you."

"Nothing." the older boy smiles and he closes the door. Taehyung sighs before he puts the key in the hole.

"It's open!" someone shouts inside the room. Taehyung gets into the dorm shyly and he sees a young boy in the left bed.
"Hi, so, we are now roommates..." the stranger laughs awkwardly, but Taehyung is full of energy.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung."

"I'm Jeon Jungkook." the younger boy smiles and gets up from the bed.

"Which faculty are you in?" Taehyung carrys his suitcase in the room and looks around.

"I'm in the music. And you can put your clothes to that closet." Jungkook points on the wardrobe next to them.

"Oh, me too! I love singing!" the older boy says happily while he is putting his suitcase before the closet.

"I think I have seen you somewhere." Jungkook raises an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Yeah, we have met on the day when they released who got in KAU." Taehyung nods and he sits down on his bed. Jungkook does the same. "You were with an elder boy."

"Oh, I remember! His name is Kim SeokJin and he goes here to photography faculty. He is my childhood friend, 'cause our moms are best friends. He is really like a big brother to me. He always wants to protect me!" Jungkook laughs but Taehyung can see that his roommate loves the elder.
Suddenly Taehyung's phone starts to ring.

"I must accept it, it's my best friend. Sorry." the young boy apologizes with a guilty face.

"No, it's okay. I want to call my friend too." Jungkook nods and picks up his mobile, while Taehyung accepts the call.

"Hello, Jimin."

"TaeTae! Are you here in the college too? Can we meet? I'm so excited! Who you are in the same room? Is he friendly? Ah, I would like to share a room with you, but I couldn't convince the college's boss..." Jimin ends his speech and his best friend uses all his skills to understand what is he saying.

"No, it's okay." Taehyung shakes his head and goes out of the room with an apologetic glance to Jungkook. "My roommate is kind. And what about yours?"

"He is older than me and sooo lazy!" Jimin complains.

"But don't you like him?"

"Well, he looks talented but...auch!" the older boy shouts and Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "What are you saying about me?!"

"I'm sorry Yoongi hyung! I didn't mean those things!"

"Better you don't ." the unknown sighs and Taehyung wants to horn in but he bumps into someone accidentally, when he lefts the college.

"Oh, sorry." he bows to the other one and sees a pair of red shoes. Then he lifts his head and his eyes meet with a beautiful girl's.