Chapter Eight

"Will you tell us were are we going?"Jimin asks a little annoyed.

"I don't have to. We've already arrived." Sky shakes her head. It's half past twelve and they are standing on a street which has bars, clubs, pubs and restaurants on each side. "Come after me." She gestures to a bench where a middle-aged, but young looking man sits.

"Oh, Sky. I see you still carry your toy gun with you." The man chuckles and Sky cracks a smile.

"Yes, this is the best birthday present I've ever had!"

"Wait! That's just a toy?!" Jimin screams, clearly frustrated. Jungkook shakes his head and Taehyung is still confused.

"I've never said that I can shot him for real." She lets out a chuckle and turns back to the man.

"Could you please go to my club and check if Key is still at the bar. You know him, he probably started an argue with some random dude about the latest fashion." The man says with an amused face.

"Of course, dad." Sky smiles and without any other questions she walks away to a fancy looking club.

The three boys just stand there, not knowing what to do.

"D-dad?!" Jimin asks with a shaking voice. If he thought he understands what is going on, know he is as confused as possible.

"Yes, I adopted her when she was three. But I have a real son too." The man gestures and the boys reluctantly sit down on the opposite bench. "By the way, my name is Kim Heechul. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Taehyu--"

"I know, I know. You're Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. Now that we finished the introduction I want to say something."

Taehyung looked at Jimin and Jungkook but they looked as clueless as himself.

"You probably can't imagine what I want but it's important for me. And for Sky too." Heechul sighs then he starts to search for something in his bag.

Taehyung looks at him with a frown. He really can't think about anything what can this man want from him. He is average, he isn't good at math or physics, his grammar isn't the best thing too and he can't draw at all. But Sky said that this man in front of him, needs him and no one else.

"Then please inform us. " Jungkook sighs and starts to play with his fingers. For Taehyung, he looks a little bit stressed, or he's just maybe confused.

"I want you to find something for me. It's hidden somewhere in this city. In that district where you stay." Heechul starts slowly. The three boys wait impatiently until Jungkook butts in.

"And? What do we have to find?!"

"Oh, yes, sorry, I just got lost in my thoughts." Heechul laughs awkwardly and Taehyung realizes something.

No one is normal in his surroundings.

"So, my family has been living here for centuries! And I've got interested in my family tree. That's when I found about about my great great grandma."

"She married an extremely rich man and when he died in a battle, she stole his money and hide it somewhere in Busan. I looked up where she lived and I found out that the man's mansion is at the Busan Center hotel. The sad thing is that when they were building the hotel they bulldozed it." He finished the story with a sad expression.

"And how should we find the money?" Jungkook asks.

"They took the money! That's the whole thing. There won't be anything there!" Jimin snorts and crosses his arms.

"We'll do it." Taehyung says confidently. He doesn't know what has just got to him but he feels strangely confident.

"Really?!" Heechul, Jimin and Jungkook shouts in the same time. Heechul's face lits up while Jungkook and Jimin gazes at Taehyung in horror.

"Yes! This is a good chance to do something fun!" Taehyung claps with a huge smile.

"I don't think--"

"Jiminie! Please~ I want to do this!" Taehyung looks at his best friend with adorable puppy eyes.

"Do we get some of the money?" Jimin turns to Heechul.

"Of course! Each of you get 10%."

"15%"

"11%"

"12%"

"Okay, 12%!" Heechul agrees.

"Then 13%" Jimin smirks at him and his best friend tries so hard not to laugh out loud.

"What?! No!"

"Then we won't help. Right, TaeTae?" The boy nods and Heechul sighs.

"Okay, 13%. But no more!"

"Okay, okay. We are in."

"Good. I give this to you." Heechul hands them a small notebook. "There's everything you need to know. If you have other questions, just search for Sky. I'm sure she will gladly help you." As he says that, the girl appears and starts to wave while with her other hand, she drags a boy along.

"I have one last question. Why us? How do you know us?" Taehyung frowns.

"I didn't tell you?"

"What?" The three boys ask in union just when Sky and the boy arrives.

"My stepbrother is your teacher. His name is Kwon Jiyong." Sky says and turns around to say something to the stranger boy. She leaves Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook in pure shock.

"What?" They shout in union.

﷼¤﷼

Does this chapter make any sense? XD

I hope you liked it💕