Chapter Six

"Who was that girl? She's pretty!" Jimin smiles while they are trying to open their hotel room.

"I don't know but I'm going to find out." Taehyung grins then finally opens the door with the key.

"Woah! Look at this room! This is definitely not what I expected!" Jungkook says in awe as he first enters the room.

Their room is on the second floor at the end of the corridor. There's a small hall and it goes to three rooms. Two bedrooms and one quite big bathroom.

"I'm sleeping with TaeTae!" Jimin states and leaves Jungkook pouting.

"That means I'm alone, right?" Jungkook sighs sadly.

Taehyung and Jimin looks at each other then nod.

"I think there's enough room for three people on the bed." Jimin says as he goes into one of the bedrooms.

"If we push those two beds together," Taehyung points at the two bed "it must be enough."

"Really?!" Jungkook smiles widely and the two older boy nods. "Thank you hyungs!"

"As you see, Busan is a big city and you can get lost easily so be careful!" Hyuna warned the class.

"Don't forget that you have to be here exactly at 1am! If someone gets lost or have any problems you can call us." Mr. Kwon adds then dismisses the class.

Jimin sighs as he reads the paper. "How are we supposed to find a trash bin which has a graffiti on what Mr. Kwon painted decades ago?!"

"I think it was just a few years not even a decade..." Taehyung chuckles then grabs the paper from Jimin.

"Hey you idiot," Taehyung slaps Jimin but of course just in a friendly way. "There are hints. For example that trash bin is near to the train station!"

"Oh, I forgot to read the rest." Jimin laughs awkwardly.

"Besides why do we have to search for these things at night?!" Jungkook complains.

It's already twelve o'clock and the three boys have only find two things. And those are not Mr. Kwon's painted trash bin.

"You know what?! I give up!" Jimin  says and sits down on a bench. Jungkook and Taehyung agree with him so the both of them sit next to the older.

"I think I have good and bad news too." Taehyung laughs nervously and the two other boys lift their head.

"Start with the bad." Jimin sighs.

"We got lost."

"The good?" Jungkook asks hopefully.

"We still have an hour and we have Hyuna's and Mr. Kwon's phone number."

"Wait..."

"...we have Hyuna's phone number?!" Jimin shouts.

"Oh god, Jimin." Jungkook shakes his head while Taehyung is just laughing. He got used to his friend behavior a long time ago.

"Let's call her! We have a purpose too so she can't deny me." Jimin starts planning while Taehyung turns to Jungkook.

"Don't worry, he does this every time but he just says these things. He is too shy to do anything." Taehyung laughs.

"Then let him call Ms. Hyuna." Jungkook smirks devilishly.

"Good idea my evil friend."

Poor Jimin can't say a word so in the end Jungkook has to speak to Hyuna because Taehyung is just laughing and laughing. At Jimin. Who is angry. Like really angry.

"You guys are mean." Jimin pouts when Jungkook ends the phone call.

"So Ms. Hyuna said that we should try to get back and if we can't find our way back until 1am, they are going to come for us wherever we are." Jungkook explains for the light brown haired Taehyung and to a sulking Jimin.

"Good, then where should we go?" the oldest asks sarcastically because it really doesn't matter where are they heading.

But before anyone could answer, they hear a small chuckle behind them.

"I can help you."

The three boys turn around immediately just to see a girl sitting on a fountain's side. The street lights slightly light her shape and her flawless face. Her black hair, black clothes and red shoes...

Taehyung recognizes her.

She is the girl with red shoes.

Wow what a good name. Taehyung mentally slaps himself for the realization and comes back to reality.

"How can you help us?" he asks the girl and starts to go nearer.

She is not tall but not too short, she has dark brown (almost black), shoulder-length hair and greenish-blue eyes. No one can deny it that she is beautiful but there's something about her that you don't want to get nearer.

But Taehyung doesn't feel this.

"I know my ways." She shrugs and flashes a small smile.

"W-what's your name?" Jungkook tries to sound confident but he fails.

"Just call me Sky."

﷼¤﷼

Thank you for kid than 100 reads!❤️❤️

And from now on, there will be more action.

Sorry for the lacking chapters...