Chapter Three

Taehyung just can't move, his heart beats fast and he doesn't understand what's happening. The girl's gaze is curious but it doesn't last for too long. After a while she turns around and walks away. Taehyung stands there until he can't see the girl's slim shape anymore.

That was weird...

"Hey, sorry!" someone taps Taehyung's shoulder but he ignores him. "Sorry!"

"Hm? What?" the boy turns around and sees two older students.

"He was in another world!" the smaller stranger laughs and Taehyung doesn't understand what's going on.

"So, my name is Jin and this is one of my friends, Hoseok. We are seniors in this school and we organize the freshman camp. You're a rookie too, right?" the taller boy says and Taehyung nods. "OK, then here's the information you need. It's going to start tonight so don't be late!" Jin winks and starts to walk away with the waving boy called Hoseok.

"But wait! Tonight?! No one told me about this!" Taehyung whines.

"'Cause that was a surprise!" Jin answers while laughing.

"I think you should start packing right now! It's almost two p.m and the train goes at five p.m!" Hoseok shouts and they leave Taehyung shocked.

"What the hell is the problem with these guys..." he mutters and starts walking back to his and Jungkook's room. Well, not that Taehyung is normal...

"Taehyung! You've got a paper too?" Jungkook asks when the older boy comes back.

"Yeah...Have you started packing yet?" Taehyung looks around. There are clothes adound the whole room and Taehyung is afraid that his T-shirts and other things are in one of the corners.

"Oh, this? Umm no, I just searched for my charger." Jungkook shows the object with an embarrassed smile.

"Another idiot..." Taehyung mumbles but despite of his words he smiles.

Two hours pass and the two boys aren't ready yet. They have to arrive at the train station at quarter to five but if they get there in time, it must be a miracle.

"Jungkook, we have to go now!" Taehyung waits at the door for the other one.

"Just a minute! I have to find my favourite socks." Jungkook says while he is under the bed.

"Forget those socks! We are going to be late! For God's sake just come!" Taehyung rolls his eyes and walks behind the younger boy. "Come!" he grabs the other's waist and starts to pull him.

"No! My socks! I'm going to be unlucky without them!" Jungkook whines but the older ignores him. "Hyuuung!! I need those socks!"

"Yes, yes and I need an airplane."

"That wasn't a good joke." Jungkook pouts while giving up. He stands up and lifts his bag.

"No, I'm serious. I need an airplane." Taehyung shooks his head and goes to the door leaving behind a shocked Jungkook.

"What? Why do you need an airplane?!" the younger runs after the boy in disbelief.

"I don't know. I just need one." Taehyung shrugs and when Jungkook stands next to him he locks the door.

"You're strange." the black-haired boy states with a frown.

"I think you are stranger than me." the answer comes and a grin appears on the younger's face.

"That's why we will be a perfect team!"

The two boys have to run to the train station to arrive in time but in the end they make it.

"See? We are the perfect team!" Jungkook winks and Taehyung can only agree.

There's a young teacher and the boys who informed them about the camp. What are their names? Maybe Jin and Hosuk? Hoseok? Nevermind.

"Hey! Just in time. You are the last ones!" the teacher greets them. "I'm Kim HyunAh. I'm your music teacher from now. Nice too meet you guys." she smiles and the two boys have to blink a few times until they understand.

"You are our music teacher? But you're so young!" Taehyung shouts in disbelief.

"Haha, I know. That's why I hope we will get on well." she simles and then gestures to come with her.

Jungkook and Taehyung follows her to their classmates who are already in a good mood.

"Hey! I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you guys." Taehyung bows to the others.

"Hi! I'm Jeon Jungkook. Please take care of me."

The girls and boys start to shout and greet them in the same time and the two boys can't understand anything.

"Hey, TaeTae! I thought you won't come!" someone lays his arm on Taehyung. The boy turns his head to see his best friend with a big grin.

"Hi, Jimin!"

"They're friendly right?"

"Yes. I already love my class!" Taehyung nods.

"Okay guys. Let's get on the train!" Miss Kim or how everyone calls Hyuna shouts.

Taehyung sits down with Jimin, Jungkook and another boy called Jackson.

After a few minutes the train leaves and Taehyung looks out of the window. His eyes widen in surprise. He is sure he saw the girl with the red shoes looking straight at him with a blank expression.

"Are you okay Tae?" Jimin asks and the younger turns his head away.

"Yes."

But in the next second a girl appears on the train with dark brown hair, blue eyes, black clothes and with red shoes.

Taehyung is not okay anymore.

Who's this girl?