Chapter Four

"We arrive to our destination in ten minutes! Start getting ready!" Jin walks to them with a smile.

"Hyung! Where are we going?" Jungkook asks with curiosity in his eyes.

"Oh, I can't tell it. It's still a surprise you know." Jin winks and walks away to remind everyone to get off.

"Ah, why can't he just tell at least me?"

"Don't be upset. It's not a big secret." Jackson laughs.

"What? What do you mean?" Jungkook frowns but his expression suddenly changes. "You know?! Tell me!! Tell meee!!"

"Okay, okay. Just calm down." Jackson pushes back the younger a little bit.

"So, tell me!"

"Do you see that?" Jackson points at a board and Jungkook nodes. "Good. Then it says that the next station is what?"

"Busan."

"Yes, that's right. You are not that stupid what I thought." Jackson pats his head with a genuine smile.

"Hey! I'm not stupid!" Jungkook pouts.

"Then you're a baby." Jimin ruffles the maknae's hair. The boys became quite good friends during the journey. "Right, TaeTae?"

But the boy doesn't seem like he is listening. He lifts and shakes his head like he is searching for something or someone.

"TaeTae?"

"Taehyung!"

"Yes?" Taehyung finally looks at his best friend in front of him.

"Are you in love?" Jimin frowns with a serious face.

"What? No, of cours not!" Taehyung immediately shooks his head to deny it.

"Are you sure? You look so."

"Yes!"

"I don't believe him." Jackson chukles. "He stared at Yoora's direction all way."

Taehyung mentally facepalmed himself. He didn't stare at Yoora! It's just that that girl sat next to the place where he last saw the girl with red shoes. By the way he doesn't even know who is Yoora.

"Yoora?" Jungkook lifts his head.

"Yes, she. Why?" Jackson raises an eyebrow.

"It's just that Jin my brother-like-friend has another friend whose name is Mark and that Mark kid knows a boy, Chanyeol who has a sister named Yoora and maybe she is the same Yoora as this Yoora here."

"What?" Jimin blinks and he has never been this confused.

"Oh, okay, I see what are you talking about and maybe you're right." Jin ruffles the younger boy's hair with a smile.

"Did you understand it?!" Jimin whispers unbelievably.

"No, I just learned how to answer to these things during our friendship." Jin shrugs and then starts to speak louder. "But know you really have to start packing! I have to go back to my classmates, so see you later!" He waves and walks off."Oh, and Jungkookie! Speak more understandably!"

"Not that you understand it." Jimin murmurs.

"Yes, hyung!" Jungkook grins widely and then Jin disappears behind the many chairs.

The four boys start to pack their things and after a few minutes they are finally ready.

"Okay guys! Get off the train and don't leave anything here!" Hyuna shouts and some old ladies start to complain about it but the teacher completely ignores them.

The noisy class gets of the train, just Taehyung stays on.

"Come on, Tae! What are you doing?" Jimin asks when he sees his best friend still on the train.

"I think I saw someone!" The boy shouts and throws out his suitcase.

"Ouch! It hit me!" Jimin whines but he soon gets anxious. His best friend disappeared and the train leaves in seconds! "What are you doing? The whole class and our gorgeous teacher is waiting for you!" Jimin says but he still doesn't get on the train to search for his stupid friend.

Meanwhile Taehyung runs to the door which leads to the second railway carriage. He is sure he saw the girl with red shoes there and he wants to find out who is she.

He opens the door and looks around but he doesn't see anybody. He walks towards to get off the train but he finds the door already closed.

"Ops!" He laughs in embarrassment and looks out and sees his classmates waving and shouting. The train starts to move and Taehyung panics. How stupid he is?! He shouldn't care about that girl!

Then suddenly an arm behind him opens the door (Taehyung doesn't know how) and pushes him out of the train.

Taehyung screams when he falls on his butt but luckily he doesn't get hurt.

The last thing he sees is the girl with red shoes standing in the door and smirking. Then the stranger disappears in the train.

"Are you okay?! Did you hurt yourself?!" Jungkook runs to him with worry in his eyes.

"No, I'm okay. And sorry..."

"Are you insane?! You little piece of--"

"Language!" Jin screams at Jimin who is more angry than anxious.

"Are you okay?" Jin kneels down to Taehyung and the younger boy nods. "Do you need help to stand up?" Taehyung shakes his head and stands up.

"You are lucky that I'm your teacher! I'm not gonna tell anyone about this." Hyuna arrives with a smile and pats Taehyung's back.

"Thank you Miss Kim!" Taehyung bows and soon the whole class is around him asking questions.

"What happened?"

"Did you jump out?"

"Did you get hurt?"

"You're so cool!"

"Will you be my best friend?"

"Shut up Jinuel! I'm his best friend!" Jimin yells at the girl who just giggles.

Taehyung doesn't know how to react so he just answers the questions politely, although he doesn't even know some of his classmates names.

He is too busy with chatting and laughing about what happened, he can't see that a few moments later someone got off the train with a jump too.

And this someone has red shoes...

﷼¤﷼

So yeah, from now it will be more interesting, sorry for the boring chapters! ><

And please tell me your thoughts in comments about the girl with red shoes ^^