I Put A Spell On You...(EXPLICIT)

POV: Severus. Halloween. London. 2000. Play the song!! 😍😍💫

After the time we had in Washington. Hermione and I decided to take a moment to breathe for the Halloween weekend and spend it luxuriating in each other's arms without a worry in the world. Then get back to our mission.

Our next task was to defeat Derrick Slater. The man who kills Kingsley in 2016 to become the Minister of Magic. It was going to be our most difficult venture and I didn't have the heart to tell Hermione everything yet. This weekend was for us to celebrate our new love. Derrick Slater can wait for a night or two.

Hermione used the Time-Turner to return us to our present time in London. We decided to stay at her flat. I had had enough time in my home in Spinner's End for the past two years.

Hermione was cooking us dinner and asked me to do something I really didn't want to do. But she was my love. And I couldn't say no to that woman no matter what she asks of me.

"Severus will you pass out Halloween candy to the muggle children for me? I can't leave our dinner unattended." Hermione sweetly asked me with a cunning smile hidden behind her beautiful brown eyes.

"Hermione, if you really want me to pass out Halloween candy to the muggle children. I. Will. But only for you." I felt my stomach turning thinking about what I was about to do.

"Thank you darling. And to make it a more festive occasion because, as it is Halloween." She paused with intention."I think you should put on your cloak and attire from our world. The children will love it." Hermione grinned and winked at me.

I groaned and walked up the stairs to her bedroom to change. I had my usual robes in my bag.

I came back down dressed and ready and beckoned Hermione.

"Oh! Now this is the Professor Snape I fell in love with." She kissed me and I took her into my arms. Then her blasted doorbell rang.

"It's for you darling." Hermione smiled innocently and pushed my hands off her tiny waist walking back into the kitchen.

I opened the door to the first group of muggle children buggers begging for candy. A little girl dresses like a princess, clung to her mother's leg crying. "Mummy it's a vampire!" The mother even looked terrified of me. I handed them each a bag of Bertie's Every Flavored Beans. "Happy Halloween." I darkly elongated shutting the door slowly.

This task was making me appreciate the Halloween feast we would have at Hogwarts and I wouldn't have to interact with any snot nosed brats.

The next group, was a group of muggle teenage boys, which extremely pissed me off. This was a holiday for children to get free candy. If they want candy they can go get a damn job.

I opened the door glaring at them. They were frightened of me at first. Then their teenage rebellion and confidence to out do the other, came at full speed ahead with ignorant insults towards me.

"He looks like Dr. Frank-N-Furter's demented brother." "No. No. No. He's the biological father of Lydia Deets from Beetlejuice!" "No I got it. I got it. He looks like Anthony Kiedis' bastard older brother who got loose from the crazy home!" They all started laughing and my better judgment took over and gave them a teaching lesson from the best Potions professor who ever existed.

I held my wand in my hand hidden beneath my robes. "Tarantallegra." I whispered and used my Occlumency skills for the three delinquents to hear my so called brother's band. The Red Hot Chili Peppers, song, Give It Away Now. I knew the kids music from being around them at Hogwarts for so many years.

They danced uncontrollably hitting each other in the heads from their overly head banging. Scared out of their wits. "Stop it Chris!" "I'm not doing anything!"