The Dangers of Amortentia... (EXPLICIT)

POV: Hermione.

Derrick was waiting for me downstairs in his lounge. Drinking more fire whiskey in front of his roaring fireplace.

He took a double glancing look in my direction as I entered the room.

Derrick raised his left eyebrow in satisfaction of me. Finishing his liquor and placing the glass on the mantel.

He glided over to me... staring at me with scheming sexual intentions. His look was demonic, alluring, and frightening all in one.

Derrick gently took my hand in his. He suddenly yanked me forward slamming me into his body causing me to gasp. He deviantly smirked being obviously turned on by my fears of him.

He placed my hand on his shoulder and whispered...

"You. Are. Absolutely. Devouring." He salaciously complimented me. Licking the corner of his mouth and leaned down to kiss me. I turned my head to the side to keep him from doing so. He laughed darkly.

"You fucking little sexy tease." Derrick lewdly lingered making me want to slap the shit out of him.

"I will have you Penelope." He lowered himself down taking hold of my chin, forcing me to look into his satanic hypnotizing blue eyes. "And you'll be begging me for more..." he boasted in his talents making me shiver. I couldn't let that happen.

He grabbed my waist pulling him closer to him and disapparated us the Ministry of Magic for the party.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

The party was held in the Atrium. Filled with prejudices of wizards and witches wanting to end the muggle race. I was terrified, being reminded of my past of evil ruling our Wizarding world.

There was a band serenading the room creating a hauntingly romantic ambiance. Endless amounts of food on every circular table was being divulged in. And fountains of champagne and fire whiskey were strategically placed in the corner for easy access for the guests.

Derrick and I were sitting at a table when he demanded in my ear. "Come with me." Smiling and taking my hand to follow him.

He guided us the lifts taking me somewhere within the Ministry.

I stood in the corner of the lift while he stared at me with a wondering look. "Are you not like any witch I've ever encountered." He finished still gazing at me looking like he was trying to read my thoughts. I blocked him with my occlumency skills.

He smiled knowing what I was doing.

"And very talented, as well." Derrick dirtily smirked, X-raying my body with his eyes. Trying to imagine what I looked like naked.

"Department Of Mystery's." The cool voice of the woman echoed in my mind exactly as it did six years ago. I panicked. Which door was he taking me to?

Derrick took hold of my hand again, gesturing for us to leave the lift.

"We can't go in here!" I felt the words of worry leaving my tongue escaping my lips.

"I'm the Minister of Magic, Penelope." He bragged pulling me out with much strength.

We were standing in the dooming circular room, I had had nightmares about ever since being in this dreadful place. The dark maleficent cold room was dimly lit with the blue flamed torches surrounding the identical doors. Derrick knew the exact door he wanted.

He took his wand and I suddenly wanted to vomit knowing what door it was. The Ever-Locked Room or also known as The Love Chamber.

He spoke in a language I didn't recognize.

"Diligitis." The door instantly opened as I began hyperventilating. He turned and smiled at me as he forced me inside. I tried to scream but the shock left my voice silently deafening and dry.

He slammed the door behind me as I walked forward into a room for the gods. Already feeling the effects of lust running through my veins. A Garden of Eden of every pleasure ever known in uncontrollable forces of nature of lust and sex.

The Fountain of Amortentia was exactly as I had imagined. The opal elixir of dangerous proportionate passions were intoxicating. Flowing through an elaborately golden ornate fountain at least ten feet high.

The ground was soft. Almost meadow like. Derrick wrapped his arms around me kissing my neck. The Amortentia possessed my body, mind, and soul. Derrick's serpentine sexual deeds were successful.

I turned around to face him, not as myself. But as an object of sexual liaisons ready for him to take me. I was bewitched. I'd never been cursed or jinxed with this much intensity in my life. It was pleasuringly torturous.

Derrick ripped my dress off as I was naked before him. He flicked his clothes off with his wand and lowered me to the soft ground in front of the fantasy fountain.

He vigorously entered his erected brute inside of my saturation of readied fume. I gasped with erotica numbing my entire body, scrapping his shoulders all the way down to his lower back.

He thrusted amorously deeper and deeper. Harder and harder as my eyes rolled into the back of my head. My back arched craving more of his aphrodisiacatic touches, kisses, and manhood taking over my insides melting me from within.

Our bodies were in a lovesick trans. We couldn't stop. After each titillating orgasmic releases... we would start over again within seconds. It was never stopping. He had me as his sex slave in this satanic love dungeon. I never knew how I could escape... it was seemingly impossible.

Oooooo!!!! 😏😏😏🐍🐍🐍 will Hermione be able to escape? Will Snape forgive her?? Stay tuned! 😘😘💜💜