My Bad Girl Side...

POV: Hermione. 2016. Play the song lovers! 😘🖤🐍

We stayed at Severus' home in Spinner's End being that we were in the time of 2016. I didn't have my flat in 2016. I was to leave for my task to defeat Derrick Slater next.

The ministry provided me a muggle car to use as one of the distracting decoys to get inside Derrick's luxurious flat. I was the other distraction. The pictures we saw of his flat were ridiculous. This man spent money as if it were nothing.

I came downstairs with my beaded bag and my wand at the ready. Wearing my revealing sweater dress and black leather thigh high boots.

Hermione's Outfit 😍😍🖤🖤

I could see the desire in Severus' face for me along with severe jealousy. I began to cry hugging him into my body. I didn't know how long I was going to be gone. Derrick was going to be on high alert now that Severus already killed his first soul. So I had to be extra cautious.

He lifted my chin and placed a sweet loving kiss on my lips. "Everything is going to be fine Hermione. You are a smart woman. You're going to get through this. Just know that I am not going to be that far away from you." Severus tried to comfort me. I felt the unknown cringing tightly in my stomach. We kissed each other goodbye. "I love you Hermione." His deep voice lingered in my ears. "I love you too Severus."

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

I drove right up to the curb outside Derrick's home. I placed a spell on the car to keep it from running in case he checked it. My role was to be the witch in distress. It began to rain and it couldn't have happened at a better moment.

I grabbed my bag placing my wand inside and quickly made my way to his front door ringing the bell.

He opened the door slightly then widened it more realizing I was a woman. He gave me a devilish grin.

"Hi, I am so sorry. My car has broken down and I was wondering if I could use your owl to message a wizard mechanic?" I batted my eyes smiling as he realized I was a witch. He welcomed me inside as I brushed against his body flirtatiously. "Thank you sir."

He closed the door behind me eyeing me up and down with a dirty smirk. I suddenly became very frightened but pulled myself together.

"Follow me." He darkly commanded walking into his study. He handed me some parchment and a quill. I bent over to scribble on the desk as I could feel him checking out my rump.

I folded the letter and addressed it to the wizard mechanic. I handed it to him with a smile.

Derrick whistled with his thumb and pointer finger inside of his mouth. A huge brown owl came swooping down the stairs into the study. He placed the letter on his leg and the owl was off to make his delivery.