Prologue

"Oh come on mom, why do we have to go all the way to Australia when we have a great life here?" I ask my mom irritated I have to leave all my friends because she's tired of being here.

"August it'll be good for you stop complaining. You need to be more social anyways this is my push for you. You always ask me to help you with it now I am stop complaining."  She says and gives me a look saying stop before you piss me off.

"Fine whatever, I'm going to grab the last of my boxes then going to wait in the car to leave for the flight," I say and walk to my room to grab the last four boxes of things. I grab two of the boxes and they're heavy and try to walk down the stairs carefully. On the last step I slip on something, and fall on my back throwing the boxes up and they fall back on me.

"Oww fucking hell" I scream and then realize what I just yelled and hope to god that no one heard it. Luckily no one comes yelling at me so I'm in the clear. I push the boxes off me sit up and start back towards the U haul with the boxes. I shove them in and run back in the house and bring the other boxes out. Once I'm finished I go to the car and get my phone out. Go on instgram and post the last picture I'll ever get of the house and close the app. I put my headphones in and start playing a random song that I'm not sure I know what is quite yet. Soon I'm falling asleep and I'm out.

----

"August! August! August get your ass up we're here!" My mom rouses me and I groan.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I sit up and get out of the car following everyone to wherever we're going. I check my phone and it's 4:00 our flight leaves at 4:45 so we have a lot of time I think. I've never been to an airport though so I don't know.

----

We are finally on the plane waiting for take off I was wrong that was a long process and my time was full. I just got into my seat by the window and I just wanted to sleep some more before we got there so that's what I was going to do, mom said I have to wait till after take off though. So I will.