Chapter 6

I wake up and look out the window, this time instead of seeing Ashton doing something I see nothing. Ashton isn't in there instead the blind is closed. I shrug and walk downstairs, it's Saturday, so instead of going to meet Ashton since he seems to be missing I decide to go to eat cereal.

"August, I'm gonna be gone all day due to a business trip." Mom says walking downstairs. I nod with a mouthful of cereal.

"Alright where are the girls gonna be?" I ask since they never seem to be home.

"I don't know I think Samara said her friends and Clista the same. I have no idea though." Mom said I nod and eat more cereal watching pirates of the Caribbean. Mom kisses my cheek with a quick goodbye and then leaves me home alone.

I text Ashton to see what he's doing today.

Me:

Hey ash, what are you doing today?

I put my phone down and take care of my stuff. Then go back and watch the movie. After a few minutes I check my phone since it's on vibrate. There are no messages, depressing but whatever. I'll just watch movies and eat ice cream all day.

----

I'm on my 6th movie today and finally Ashton texts back.

Ashton:

Hey love, sorry I was busy this morning. I have a surprise for you just outside your door go there now please.

Me:

Alright? I'm in sweats though.

Ashton:

It's fine no problem just get out here.

I get up after a long day of nothing. I go to the door and open it seeing Ashton with a pile of balloons in his hands. He's smiling and holding something else behind his back.

"Augustina Lee Hayes, I am inviting you to a front row seat at my concert tonight and if you say yes I have what I want you to wear." Ashton says trying to be fancy. I smile and nod.

"Of course I will go to your concert. Now what is it you want me to wear?" I ask giggling and grinning.

"Well go upstairs I'll meet you up there get in the shower while I place it on your bed. Also you might want to shave if you haven't in awhile because it'll show your legs." Ashton says motioning for me to go inside my house. I smile and head upstairs.

"One more question, can Leslie come? I know she'd love your music." I ask smiling.

"Well I had already invited her knowing you would want her to come with so you wouldn't be alone." He chuckles and I nod.

----

We're at the concert, me and Leslie are sitting in the front row. I'm wearing high waisted shorts black of course and a pair of black knee high converse. Then a white shirt with black marker saying 'five seconds of summer' obviously home made but it is sick as fuck.

Leslie is wearing black skinny jeans with the same type of shirt but not the same as mine. She also has a pair of black combat boots on. I sip on my soda since I'm not old enough for alcohol in public.

The boys ran out on stage and me and Leslie cheered loud. I was so focused on Ashton with their music in the background I didn't notice Leslie asking me a question until she pushed me out of my chair. I saw the boys try hard not to laugh, they succeeded.

"August, I was talking to you" She said with a smile laughing a bit.

"Sorry I was zoned out" I said blushing a bit "what is it?"

"Zoned out on Ashton," She says with a laugh "anyways what are the other boys names? I mean especially that blondie in the front."

I point and say each of the boys names and she nods focusing on Luke. Well they would be adorable.

----

The concert is over and I'm waiting for the boys with Leslie, well mostly waiting for Ashton but the other boys to. We've come close over the past few months. I smile seeing the boys walk out and Calum tackles me with hugs while Michael jumps on top of us and Luke sits on him laughing while Ashton is no where to be seen.

"Get off of me fat asses, you're squishing me!" I say and here Leslie laugh at me and I try to push them off but fail.

"I'm not moving and no one else can move with out me moving sooooo" Luke says and laughs.

"Can you let me go so I can introduce you to my friend?" I ask trying to move them.

"Hi guys I'm Leslie no need to introduce yourselves I asked when she 'fell' out of her chair." Leslie says giggling, Ashton finally comes in and laughs pushing them off with ease and helping me up.

"I'll take y'all out to pizza if you don't sit on August any more." Ashton says seriously pulling me close, I can smell the sweat on him. Yet I can still smell his cologne and smell amazing even with the sweat.

The boys chuckle and snicker mumbling an okay.

----

It's finally like midnight and I'm at home Ashton is with me cuddling and watching a movie. He has to go soon though due to curfew.

When he leaves I whine and go to my room when he leaves. I do my night time routine except this time I text Ashton at the same time as looking outside my window.

Ashton:

Goodnight Ash, have a nice night. ^^

I lay down and fall asleep quickly not waiting for a reply from Ashton.