Chapter 1

It's just before ten O'clock and I'm getting ready for bed, I have most my stuff put away in my room after a long day of work. I have my bed under my window, that way I can look out it at night just before bed. It's a small comfort thing. So, like usual, I look out the window and damn something catches my eye. I have to do a double take, in the window across from mine there is a fine ass boy. He has semi long hair and nice body, not like super toned but not exactly a noodle. He has some damn long fingers, bet he can do so many great things with them, mmm. He is about to turn around so I hurry up and slam my body on my bed. Damn I hope he's in my new school tomorrow. I turn some music on take a quick glance back at the window to see the lights off and lay down turning my lights off as well to sleep. I close my eyes and I'm out in seconds.

----

"August!! August!! August Get your ass up for school now!!!!" My mom yells into my room.

"Ughhh I'm up mom," I say while turning over with my eyes closed in hopes to be able to go back to sleep.

"Let me see your eyes, so that I know your ass is up," Mom says I sigh roll over and sit up with my eyes open.

"Mom I'm up," I say and get up as she walks out. I get up and go to my closet. I grab a pair of ripped black skinny jeans with an MCR black parade tank top and my usual black converse. Then I do my usual french braid with a bandana over it. I go and take a shower and get ready for school then go downstairs all refreshed and ready.

Mom has already went back to bed and now I have to get ready to walk to school. I grab my back pack and start heading out because the girls left they're going to different schools than me because I'd been having problems with them and mom just thought it was better. I close my door and get down the driveway. Dammit I don't know how to fucking get there, um maybe I can ask a neighbor? I know the ones to the right of me have a kid so I'll ask them. I walk up and knock on the door wait for a few seconds. There is a shuffle and then the door swings open. It's the boy from last night, he's looking downs at me with a smile because he's like a foot taller than me.

"Hi how can I help you?" he says still smiling and it's killing me, I even almost forget what I came over here for.

"Um, Yea-yeah um, I-I was wonderin-ing if um, you knew the way to um Richmond High school?" Iask with a nervous and confused look. He laughs a little and nods.

"Yeah I go there I'm about to head out that way, I can give you a lift in my car if you'd like," He says, I nod a little to quickly and he smirks and laughs a little.

"Yeah sure I mean if you want to," I say quickly so it almost sounds like one word. His smirk grows and he nods.

"Come on in and wait a couple seconds while I get my backpack and my keys," I nod and follow him in. I stand there awkwardly while he goes up the stairs two at a time. I start rocking on my heals and humming welcome to the black parade. I look around and his house looks a lot like mine except the decor is a little more wealthy person style. If you get what I mean. Seconds after I've finished humming my tune the boy comes running down the stairs.

"Alright you ready?" He asks I nod and we head out.

"Um I'm August by the way, I figure I should tell you since we're gonna ride to school together today.." I say kind of feeling awkward. We arrive at what I assume is his car and he opens his door while I open mine I hope in as does he.

"I'm Ashton, and yeah probably should have introduced myself instead of just not telling you, but with a pretty girl like you it's hard to remember the polite thing to do," He says with a smile as we take off to school. I blush quite profusely.

"Thanks but I'm not pretty," I say shaking my head slightly.

"I wouldn't lie about something like that love," He says and we turn into the school parking lot. Wow that ride was a lot quicker than I thought.

"Well Ashton thank you for the ride I shall go get to school and learn around the place," I say and get out of the car. I walk into the school and I'm immediately confused on where to go. A girl walks in so I walk up to her to ask her for directions.

"Um excuse me? Can you um help me find the office I'm new here," I say kind of nervous. She turns to me and smiles.

"Hi of coarse I can help you! Follow me. My name is Leslie what's yours?" She says and starts walking.

"I'm August, thank you." I say and follow her we walk for awhile I keep track of the lefts and rights we take so I can remember how to get there. When we get there I think she's going to leave but she just follows me in.

"Hi Mrs. Flinn um this is a new girl August, she needs her schedule and things." Leslie says to the secretary, she looks about 25, 26 years old and quite friendly. She looks up with a smile.

"Alright, give me one second, Leslie do you think you could show her around?" Mrs. Flinn asks, Leslie just nods. I stand there awkwardly, just hoping this day goes well. She finally finds my schedule and holds it out, I take it and smile.

"Thanks," I say she just nods and both me and Leslie walk out.

"Thanks Leslie you don't mind showing me around right?" I ask and she shakes her head with a smile.

"No I don't mind, I am happy to." She says grabs my hand and we start going through to each class to find where they are and meet the teachers and she told me to sit with her at lunch her friends would love to meet me.