5

I watched Sherri as she laughed and smiled with the kids on set. She brought her boys today too. The boys are precious. I got up and started walking to my dressing room. "Tewi!" I heard a little voice shout and I felt my heart clench. I turned around and saw Michael running towards me. I smiled and bent down, picking him up in my arms. "Hey bud. How are you?" I asked as he giggled and hugged me around my neck. Sherri smiled as she walked over carrying John. "Hey love." Sherri said as she came over and she kissed me softly. I was shocked but I kissed her back of course. The boys both giggled and then we pulled away, she was smiling happily. "I am a divorced woman, Teri Polo." She said and grabbed my hand. My eyes widened. "What? I didn't even know you guys were talking about it." I said. She smiled again and nodded. "I decided I couldn't be away from you any longer. So we got divorced. I got custody of my bebes. They've been staying with the nanny anyways since he's been so abusive. But. I was thinking you and I have a little date tonight, hm?" She said and I nodded.

I stood on Sherri's porch, nervous as hell, and I ran my fingers through my short blonde hair again. Chill out. This is the love of your life. The door opened and my jaw dropped at the stunning sight in front of me. "Holy..." i said, trailing off. She smirked. "If you like this, you'll like what I picked out for underneath even better." She said quietly and my eyes widened. "Shit, Saum. If you're not careful, we're not going to make it to dinner." I said and she chuckled before pulling me into a deep kiss. I moaned softly and kissed her back as I grabbed her hips, pulling her flush against me. She buried a hand in my hair and moaned again as she lightly tugged on it. We pulled away when air became a problem and we smiled at each other. "It's been awhile since we kissed like that.." she said softly and I nodded. "I liked it." I said and she chuckled. She's wearing a skin tight purple dress and matching stilettos. I'm in tight jeans and a nice button up and then heels. We're a good match. "Come on. Let's go babe." I said and she smiled. "Lets." She said happily.

Sweat drippin' from my body
We both at this party
So come and show me your moves
I got some things I can teach you too
If you wanna see, oh
You say you a need a shot of the Henny
Then you're ready
Do what you need to do
Cause I'll be waiting for you
It's about to get hot and heavy

It's really late
You're getting close and the lights are off
Your body's in sync to the beat of my heart
And I can feel your nature rising while I whine on you

Let's dance like we're making lo-o-o-o-o-o-ove
Ma-a-king lo-o-o-o-ove
Let's dance like we're making lo-o-o-o-o-o-ove
Ma-a-king lo-o-o-o-ove

Let's dance like we're making love

If we're down just maybe
We dance like we're making babies
As soon as our song comes on
Cause boy we got all night long
So if you ready, I'm ready
To get it, come on
I see a little faded
You wanna get crazy out on this floor
I hope you sure this is what you want
Cause once I'm turned on
You can't turn me off

It's really late
You're getting close and the lights are off
Your body's in sync to the beat of my heart
And I can feel your nature rising while I whine on you

Let's dance like we're making lo-o-o-o-o-o-ove
Ma-a-king lo-o-o-o-ove
Let's dance like we're making lo-o-o-o-o-o-ove
Ma-a-king lo-o-o-o-ove
Let's dance like we're making lo-o-o-o-o-o-ove
Ma-a-king lo-o-o-o-ove
Let's dance like we're making lo-o-o-o-o-o-ove
Ma-a-king lo-o-o-o-ove

Let's dance like we're making love

Of the wall
Body to body you and I
All through the night baby
Closer than before
Dance like no one's watching you and I, and I
Be the time of your life baby

Let's dance like we're making lo-o-o-o-o-o-ove
Ma-a-king lo-o-o-o-ove
Let's dance like we're making lo-o-o-o-o-o-ove
Ma-a-king lo-o-o-o-ove

Sherri pinned me against the wall as we kissed hungrily and our hands roamed each other's bodies, groping and grabbing whatever was in reach. I flipped us around and pinned her to the wall, pinning her hands above her head as I kissed down her jawline. I kissed her neck and then nipped her pulse point, causing her to moan loudly. I sucked her pulse point into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, making her moan again. I sucked on it until I decided there was a mark that was to my liking. I let the skin go with a pop and she moaned. She had been squirming and writing beneath me. I smirked. "Come on baby. Let me put you out of your misery." I husked out and pulled her towards my bedroom. She moaned and nodded as she followed me willingly. I opened the door for her and we both went in, her first, and I closed the door after us. She immediately pulled her dress off and I chuckled. "Someone's eager." I said and she groaned. "Yes. I am. I have been waiting for you to fuck me all night." She said and I knew my panties were ruined. I looked at her gorgeous body and bit my lip. "I thought you said I'd like what you chose to wear underneath." I said and she smirked. "Don't you like it?" She asked, motioning to her naked body and I groaned. "Very much baby." I said and moved to kiss her passionately. She moaned as her bare front came in contact with my clothed own and I gently led her backwards to the bed. We pulled away from the kiss and she laid down, gladly scooting towards the pillows. I settled between her legs and she looked down at me, biting her lip. I smirked before I went down on her and slid my tongue through her soaked folds. She moaned loudly and both of her hands were immediately buried in my hair, pulling me closer. I grabbed her hips and then swirled my tongue around her clit, moaning at her delicious taste and then everything started sinking in. Shit Teri. You're fucking eating out Sherri Saum. I gently sucked the swollen bundle of nerves into my mouth and she moaned loudly. I let go of it and then went back to eating her out. Her hips started bucking against my mouth and I moaned as I brought my hand around to rub fast circles on her clit. Her moans turned to screams of my name and then before I knew it, she came hard right in my mouth. I moaned and swallowed it all greedily before licking her clean.

Sherri and I laid naked under the sheets and blankets, snuggled close together and completely exhausted from fucking until we couldn't move, then passing out. We called in sick from work and the nanny is keeping the boys for the day because we're still too tired. "Hey Teri?" She asked quietly and I smiled as I rubbed her back. "Yes baby?" I asked softly. "I love you." She said and I kissed her head. "I love you too. So much."