06 | Rants

Everyone who has finished Yuri On Ice has noticed the story of the character Yuri portrays while he skates, Eros. The sexual desire for someone, which could be the opposite of the one who Yuri Plisetsky portrays, Agape. Unconditional love for someone.

Eros is a myth which states that he is a boy who haves fun bringing unrest to people in their loves lifes on some versions of this myth.

When I read this I was surprised because Yuri brings the exact opposite to Viktor's life. Viktor couldn't do anything surprising anymore and then he remembered Yuri and decided to coach him and in the end he ended up engaged to him.

But Yuri was one of the main reasons Viktor didn't fulfilled his promise to Yurio, so we could say Yuri did bring some unrest to Yurio's life.

Although Yurio won the gold metal by his own with the help of Lilia and Yakov. One thing that Viktor did was giving him the song of Agape, which made him give a lot of emotion on the rink.

Talking about myths I would like to finish this to say that one of most famous myths on ice skating is that after a lot of practise you can get a hard butt.

And we all remember that scene on the first episode of Viktor in Yuri's house. That explains a lot.