XX | Afterword

And thus concludes the second issue of the YOI Magazine. Huge thank you to everyone who sent in their articles on time! We really appreciate it. Thanks to everyone for reading. Don't forget to vote, review, and tell your friends about us!

And if you have any Yuri!!! on Ice stories, head over to the Yuri-OnIceAwards. The stories don't need to be complete to be entered, and you can enter two stories per category.

-----------------------

Our theme for Issue Three will be Easter. If you don't know what to do for this, there is a secondary theme of celebration in general.

-----------------------

Message to the YOI Magazine Staff:

Considering that a few people dropped out, we did pretty well in having the same amount of articles as last month, but we need to do better. Three people are receiving strikes this month, and we posted two weeks late. Two weeks, guys. That's a long time. Next time, please send in your articles before the first weekend of the month. Also, please make sure that all of your articles are relevant to the theme in some way. 

We look forward to working with you next month!

- Your management staff;

                                                   DisposableVillain, himeis1, and SamaelDire.