Fights

As I flutter my eyes open I hear the birds chirping..

So relaxing.

I find my arms wrapped around Ross and my head laying against his chest.

What the hell

I quickly panic and get off Ross

"Ross" I say, gently shaking him

"Ross!" I whisper really loud. I shake Ross a little harder and he finally manages to wake up

"Huh?" Ross says with his sexy morning voice

Oops.. did I say sexy?

He begins to sit up, "Did we seriously fall asleep at the park?"

I nod my head, laughing a little bit

He looks around and turns back to me, "what time is it?"

"I don't know Shor. You have your phone, I don't" I giggle

"Right" He says while his smile begins to form

He grabs his phone, which was behind him and gives his phone a weird look

"What?" I question

"Everybody's texting and calling me, wondering where we are"

Crap

"Well call them back!"

He nods his head and dials a number

"Hey Delly." "Everything's fine" "Uh-huh.. K.. We'll be home soon, bye"

I raise my eyebrows, "What did Rydel say?"

"She asked if we were okay and she said that everyone was worried about us, Especially Shawn. Rydel said that he seemed pretty upset. Ross responds and puts his phone back into his pocket.
--
*Ross' Pov*
As I'm driving home all I could think about was last night. It felt so special. I honestly miss Isabelle and I together but now we're both in relationships. We both moved on. We can't live in the pass.

Once we arrive home I go on to the other side of the car door and open the door for Isabelle.

"Thanks" she says

I nod my head and we start walking inside.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Shawn yells as we're coming through the door. Shawn continues to bash Isabelle and I could see the guilt in her eyes. She opens her mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

"Hey why the hell are you yelling at her like that?!" I push Shawn as I continue to yell

Shawn pushes me back harder and I do the same

"BOYS" Isabelle yells but I ignore her

I continue to fuel the fire. I punch Shawn on the face and he swings back punching my nose. I start to feel the blood run down my nose but I quickly ignore it and continue to fight.

"GUYS STOP"

I stop once I hear the pain in her voice and so does Shawn.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?" She yells while her voice sounds a bit shaky.

"I'm sorry"

She shakes her head no and just walks away.

Dammit.

As she walks away I look at Shawn, "Your a real Asshole. Don't ever yell at her again"
-------------------

Hey loves!! I'm sorry for the late update! I've been pretty busy with school and stressed.. but I hoped you liked this chapter💗 Sorry it was so short :/