six

They hadn't gotten very far, Betty was in her bra and underwear sitting on the sink and as Veronica was about to dip her fingers into the blonde girl, that's when they heard something come from the other side of the door. "Oh my god." The voice yelled.

The two girls stopped in their tracks. They didn't know how to react.

"Was that Jughead?" Betty asks her best friend with a shocked and worried expression on her face.

"Fuck, they heard us." Veronica says straightening her dress out and backing away from the blonde.

Betty gets off the sink and picks up her clothes that were on the floor. "I'm so embarrassed!" She exclaims pulling her top over her face. "How do we face them? How do we explain what we were doing in this bathroom?" Betty starts to freak out.

"Betty, it's okay. It's only Jughead and Archie. It's not like it was Cheryl Blossom, that would be a different story." Veronica says trying to calm the blonde down a bit even though she was freaked out too.

Betty laughs. "You're right, thank god it wasn't though or our lives would be ruined."

-

"Archie, I can't believe they're dating and didn't tell us!" Jughead yells at the top of his lungs. "I thought they were our best friends."

"Boys, can we talk?" Veronica asks walking up behind Jughead and Archie, Betty by her side.

"Veronica, Betty! Why didn't you tell us you guys are together?" Jughead says whipping around to face the two girls.

"We aren't!" Veronica explains making the two boys scoff. They aren't together, well not really. Friends with Benefits.. No strings attached, no feelings attached.

"Um, you obviously are. Are you here to tell us what we heard in the bathroom was not what it sounded like?" Archie speaks up.

"Well it was.." Betty says making the smaller girl whack her in the stomach. "Ow."

"What Betty means to say is, we're friends who occasionally have sex. That's all." Veronica says, although she did want it to mean more than that.

"Well we haven't actually fucked yet but we're getting there." The blonde says smirking making Veronica slap her stomach once more. "Stop doing that!" She turns to her friend and V just sticks her tongue out in response.

"Friends who occasionally have sex..." Jughead repeats trying to wrap this around his head. "Okay well why didn't you tell us?"

"We didn't want you guys knowing our business, that's just weird." Veronica explains.

The bell goes and the four friends groan at the thought of them going to class. "Pop's after school?" Archie asks and the others nod their heads in agreement.

Betty and Veronica walk away to their classes and the two boys are left standing there. "So, wanna be friends with benefits?" Jughead asks laughing to the readheaded boy.

"No!"

AN: smut is coming next chapter don't yall worry.
PEACE MY FELLOW BERONICA SHIPPERS