eight

"You taste really good." Betty says and Veronica reaches up to kiss the girls lips.

"mmm.." V hums against Betty's lips "I bet you taste even better." And with that she pushes Betty onto the bed and climbs on top of her.

Betty laughs and let's Veronica pull her sweats down and off her legs. The smaller girl slides one finger down the blonde's underwear making the girl beneath her buck her hips up. "You're so wet." Veronica smirks.

"Please Veronica... Just fuck me." The blonde begs breathless.

Veronica chuckles "Fine.. but only because you asked nicely." And with that she pulls down the one clothing that's covering Betty's sex and leans down to kiss the inside of her thighs then towards her centre. She extends her tongue and licks along Betty's bundle of nerves sucking hard until she hears the girl gasp "You like that?" She smirks looking up at the blonde.

Betty nods in return motioning for Veronica to continue. V gets the idea and goes down to give the blonde what she wants.

-

"Well that was... something." The raven haired girl says getting off the girl in front of her and lays on the bed.

"Good, something?" Betty turns to V worried that her best friend didn't enjoy the sex as much as she did.

"Amazing, something." Veronica responds. If only Betty knew what was going through her mind right now. V is falling for her, and she's falling hard.

AN: idk what this is anymore. sorry.