two

Veronica couldn't sleep at all last night. All she could think about is what Betty and her talked about. Friends with Benefits? I can't believe they were really going through with this.

It was now 7 in the morning meaning they had to get up for school. V untangled herself from her best friends arms and turned around to face her. She looked so cute and peaceful, she didn't want to disturb the girl.

"You're staring." Betty mumbles and her eyes flutter open.

"Sorry I-"

"Ronnie, it's fine. I don't care." The blonde chuckles. "Come on we gotta get ready." She climbs out of bed and heads straight to shower. "Dibs!" She yells out and Veronica laughs getting up behind her.

V picks out her clothes she's going to wear and lays them on her bed. She then walks downstairs to get some coffee ready whilst Betty was in the shower. Of course her mom isn't around, she already started her shift at the diner.

Betty. Betty. Betty. She keeps on repeating in her head. How can someone be so perfect. She's falling for this girl, and she's falling hard.

"Boo!"

"AHHHH! What the fuck B!"

"I'm sorry!! I couldn't help it you looked so deep in thought." Betty starts laughing standing in just only her towel and V can't take her eyes off her body.

"Yeah well, I'll get you for that." Is all V get's out, now moving closer to Betty.

"Mm-hmm.. how so?" Betty smirks wondering what Veronica was planning. The blonde knows the girl was checking her out and as the smaller girl walked closer and closer, she was tempted to taste her lips again. "V, you can kiss me you know."

Veronica lets out a breath she didn't even know she was holding, and grips the back of Betty's neck to close the gap between them. Kissing Betty was one of the greatest things Veronica has experienced. She never knew someone could be that good at kissing. Their lips moved in perfect sync and she just wanted more. Veronica moved her hands through Betty's hair and the blonde responds by placing her hands on V's waist travelling her hand up and down from her torso and down her thighs. Veronica lets out a moan and Betty smirks in between kisses. "Damn... I.. didn't.. know.. I was that.. good.. of a kiss..er"

"Shut up." Veronica says pushing Betty away.

"Hey no... I like hearing you, like that. Big turn on." B says winking. This made Veronica's stomach do flips and she could feel the throbbing ache between her legs. The raven-haired girl leans in but gets interrupted by a hand stopping her "I should finish getting changed." Betty says backing away. "Don't want to be late for school." Smirking, she heads upstairs knowing she left a very turned on Veronica behind her.

Veronica sighs and follows her up the stairs to get changed. "Betty Cooper, you'll be the death of me." She whispers so only she could hear.

-

School. Veronica's favorite time of the day. NOT. Betty is literally the only reason why she actually shows up. If it weren't for her, Veronica would probably be at home watching Pretty Little Liars.

The two girls walk into school hand in hand. Affection in public was normal for them, but it was different this time. Veronica was actually nervous to hold her best friends hand. Why? You ask. The whole friends with benefits thing was kind of freaking her out. 'Don't go falling in love with me.' Betty is so oblivious. Veronica was already falling for the girl, and it was impossible to control.

"Hey guys." Betty greeted Archie and Jughead who were at their lockers.

"Hey B&V how was netflix and chill last night?" Jughead smirks. Wait, did he know? Veronica panicked and retracted her hand from Betty's as fast as she could. She knew they hadn't done anything but Veronica assumed there were rumors going around or something. Betty shot her a look realising what the smaller girl was thinking.

Noticing the weird tension in the hall Jughead clears his throat. "Uhm. Anyways, we should get to class, see you guys at lunch?" And the boys walk away confused on why V had been acting weird. She was the same at the diner last night.

Once they're out of sight Betty turns to her best friend. "Ronnie, it's fine. It's just another one of Jughead's jokes." She reassures her.

"I'm sorry. I just freaked out."

"I get it, this was a bad idea. We can stop before it gets too far." The blonde says. Veronica's eyes widen. That's the last thing she wants to do. Sure she's falling for her best friend but, this is the closest thing to being with her.

"No, I don't want to stop." V says quickly. She curses under breath knowing how desperate that sounded.

Betty smirks. "Okay cool. Well, let's go to class before we're late."

AN: okay so im a shitty writer so i feel like ppl wont like this fic.. let me know if i should continue or not :)) thank youu for reading PEACE MY FELLOW BERONICA SHIPPERS