four

"Veronica? Are you awake?" Betty says whispering to the smaller girl next to her.

"Mmhm.." Veronica responds sleepily, turning on her side to face her best friend.

"I have to tell you something."

"Yeah?" Immediately, Veronica's attention is set on the blonde. Whatever the girl was thinking, it sounded serious.

"I think I love you V..." The girl sighs. "Wait no, I know I love you."

Was Veronica hearing things? Did her best friend just confess her love to her? So many questions went through her head and she forgot the blonde was still in the room with her.

"I get it, you don't feel the same way." Betty says, turning to face the other way so her friend can't see the tears form in her eyes.

"Betty." The smaller girl grabs her arm before the taller girl could move. "I've been falling for you for a while now. I just never thought you'd ever love me back."

Betty doesn't respond, she just looks into her best friend's eyes and then grabs the back of her neck pulling her close to lock their lips together. Veronica couldn't believe it. After ages of thinking the blonde would never feel the same, she was wrong. Veronica moans into the kiss and-

Beep Beep Beep Beep

"Wakey Wakey Ronnie." Betty says stroking the girl next to her's arm.

Veronica's eyes flutter open. That was a... dream?
Veronica groans. Of course it was a dream!

"Wow, someone's grumpy today." The blonde says jumping out of bed.

"Sorry B, I just... can't be bothered with school today." Veronica lies.

Betty laughs "You can't be bothered with school anyday." And that was true. Veronica really disliked it. "Well come on, get your cute butt ready."

Veronica chuckles at the blonde's comment. "Cute butt?"

"You do have a cute butt. I've never seen it without clothes on before.. but that time will come." Betty says smirking making Veronica blush.

AN: this was kind of a filler chapter sorry about that!! side note - your comments make me so happy so thank u :) i have a new beronica fic up called 'fallen' so if u wanna check it out you can (dont worry im still going to update this one regularly)
PEACE MY FELLOW BERONICA SHIPPERS