seven

AN: What yall have all been waiting for...

"I'm actually glad the boys know about us now. At least we don't have to hide it from them." Betty says talking to her best friend.

The girls had just finished dinner with Jughead and Archie at Pop's and were now laying down in Veronica's bed.

"Me too." Veronica agrees looking at the ceiling above her.

Betty is looking at the smaller girl and admiring her outfit. She was wearing a cropped muscle tee that showed off her abs and blue booty shorts that showed off her long tan legs. The blonde looked up and down the girls body and once she reached Veronica's eyes with her own she realised she was caught staring.

Veronica laughs making the blonde hide her face in embarrassment. V shakes her head and removes the girls hands from her face climbing on top to straddle the girls stomach. She smirks then leans down to kiss the blonde's lips making Betty moan. She could kiss Veronica forever.

Betty tangles her hands through Veronica's hair and wraps her legs around her body bringing them closer. Being this close to the smaller girl and having this much contact turned her on by the second.

Veronica breaks away from the kiss and takes off her top to reveal a red laced bra.

"Oh my god.." Betty says trailing her hand down Veronica's toned stomach, making the smaller girl smirk.

Betty pulls Veronica into a kiss again and flips their positions around so she's now on top and in control. She leans down to lick the smaller girls neck and then sucks down hard to leave her mark.

"Betty please." Veronica whimpers as the blonde hits the right spot. Veronica moves Betty's hands that were on her stomach and brings them down to the waistband of her shorts.

Betty looks into her eyes for approval and once she see's Veronica nod, she pulls the clothing downwards and off the girls legs. "So beautiful.." Betty mutters as she leans down to kiss the girls stomach. She leaves a trail of kisses down until she meets the girls inner thigh. She plays with the laced undergarment making the smaller girl squirm underneath her.

"Betty I need you." The girl says biting her lip.

The blonde crawls back up so her lips meet Veronica's and with just one kiss she dips two fingers under the clothing and into the smaller girls sex.

"Fuck.." Veronica moans at the touch.

The blonde could already feel how wet the smaller girl was and seeing her best friend's face as she pleasured her was making her crazy.

She watches as Veronica arches her back when Betty thrusts her fingers once more and how the smaller girls eyes are closed as she's biting her lip. "Don't stop the moans from coming out Ronnie, I wanna hear you." Betty whispers into the girls ear.

Betty moves her fingers around in the smaller girl again making Veronica go off the edge. "Betty! Oh my god.." She screams out as she hits her climax. Betty kisses her lips once more as Veronica comes down from her high.

The blonde smirks then pulls out her fingers and places them in her mouth making the smaller girl groan at the sight.

"You taste really good." Betty says and Veronica reaches up to kiss the girls lips.

"mmm.." V hums against Betty's lips "I bet you taste even better." And with that she pushes Betty onto the bed and climbs on top of her.

AN: omg here is the really badly written smut.. so sorry for the slow update im on holiday and it's hard for me to find time to write. betty's turn will be next chapter bc i really needed to get this up and i cant write atm. thanks again for reading :)
PEACE MY FELLOW BERONICA SHIPPERS