three

Class was average. They didn't learn much but the teacher assigned everyone projects to do. Of course Veronica and Betty were partners, they're glued to the hip. AN: "Once again, fate throws us together." (oh veronica)

"Wanna come over and work on the project tonight?" Veronica asks. "Dont't worry, Mom's working late." She adds winking at the blonde.

"Um, duh!" Betty had never been more excited for a project in her life. (It's not like they were actually going to get much done tonight).

Veronica laughs "See you at lunch." She hugs her best friend and walks off to her next class.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. Both girls were excited for their 'study date' they had planned and they were texting each other basically every chance they got.

Class 2

V: Hey :)
B: Hey. How's class going?
V: Boring without you :(
B: Same here :(
V: Can't wait for tonight though.
B: Yeah?
V: Mmmhmm
B: Me too.
V: ;)

Class 4:

B: Almost lunch, can't wait to see you.
V: Yaaayy!! I miss you already
B: 20 more minutes.
V: Longest 20 minutes of my life.
B: hahahah

V: 5 more minutes.
B: I'm excited.
V: Same
B: But not as excited as I am for tonight.
V: :)

Class 6 (after lunch):

B: School is ALMOST over
V: Thank god.
B: See you in a bit Ronnie.
V: Can't wait xx

-

As the two girls walk through V's front door they didn't waste much time. Betty closes the door behind her and gets pushed up against it by Veronica. The wait was killing them.

"I missed your lips." Betty says, her breathing unsteady.

"Mmm." Is all the other girl lets out, too concentrated on marking her territory on the blonde's neck.

Betty moans at the feel of Veronica nipping on her skin. Veronica smiles in response knowing she hit the right spot.

"Bedroom. Now." The blonde says pushing the girl to take her upstairs.

As they enter, Betty pushes Veronica onto the bed. As she's about to straddle the raven-haired girl, she's stopped. "What?" She asks in confusion.

"No way you're a top." Veronica says laughing at the blonde's hurt expression.

"Excuse me, I can be."

"Mmhm." The smaller girl says smirking. As Betty is about to say something back, Veronica interrupts her. "No arguing." She whispers and shuts her up with her lips swithing positions with the girl in the process.

Betty drops the subject, forgetting what they were even talking about and kisses back. Veronica's lips were hipnotizing.

"Veronica.." The blonde moans which makes Veronica's body go crazy. Hearing Betty say her name like that, made the girl feel some type of way. She trails her hand up the girls shirt as she starts kissing her neck again. "Please." She hears the girl beg and Veronica takes that as permission. She places her palm over the taller girls breasts and massages lightly making her moan even louder. "Fuck."

"You're hot when you swear." Veronica says whispering in her ear. As she's about to unclasp the blonde's bra to give her more access she hears a door slam. The two girls jump at the noise. "Fuck my life." V says getting off Betty.

"I thought she was working late tonight." Betty pouts.

"Me too." Veronica groans. She hears her own bedroom door knock and Betty repositions herself so she's sitting up.