Shower room

Jungkook was the kind of kid were once you told him one small little thing he wouldn't ever let it go. When Yoongi told Jungkook about Jimin Jungkook was determined to meet this redhead who stole his best friends heart. Sure, he was over exaggerating a bit and really just wanted a reason to go visit Yoongi on campus but this was indeed a big deal for Yoongi, the guy who gave no fucks or shits about anyone.

When Jungkook jumped off the bus stop in front of the college he felt a rush of excitement, he was still just a little high school kid. He wondered how Yoongi would react to his surprise visit. Probably ecstatic. Yeah right, it's Min Yoongi we are talking about here, he would probably kick Jungkook out with in a matter of moments, telling him to go back home. He might as well enjoy himself and wonder campus before he went to go see Yoongi.

As Jungkook walked around he observed all the college kids hanging around, either studying or fooling around, there seemed to be no inbetween. It made him want to hurry up and finish high school as fast as possible but in the end he still hated school and his grades weren't that great.

"Yo, kid." A boy said waving to Jungkook passing him on his skate board. "Turn up!"

"Turn up!" Jungkook said in return from excitement.

He watched the kid spin his board back around towards him. He stopped and kicked it up into his hands. Totally cool, thought Jungkook. He was pretty tall and thin, wearing strangely wide pants. On the back of his skate board was graffitied a large "V".

"Yo, you checking out the campus?" He asked Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled, this was so cool, an actually college kid was talking to him. Gotta stay cool, gotta stay cool. "Yeah, I'm visiting my friend Yoongi, know him?"

"Oh, Yoongi! Yeah I know him, he shares a room with my good friend. Need help getting to the room, I was just on my way."

"Actually I wanted to explore the college campus first." Jungkook said.

Tae nudged his shoulder. "I'll show you around. Let's go. Taehyung by the way."

"Jungkook."

He watched Tae jump onto his skateboard and Jungkook stood staring at him. He felt his face become hot, turning a bright shade of red. He ran after Tae.

* * *

Yoongi was lying in his bed on his day off. Hoseok was at his desk studying for the first time in his life, he had an unexpected test pop up and instead of doing homework and studying on his free time he was at parties. Yoongi shook his head at the sight Hoseok. He never seen him focus on anything for longer than seven seconds. Lucky Hoseok seemed to have cheered up a bit about the whole Namjoon and Jin think. He was still a little down but at least he stopped crying about it.

Namjoon, why the heck was this guy so freakin familiar, have they met somewhere before? He couldn't recall if they have and he had the suspicion that if they have he would have remembered. He wasn't a forgetful person. Whatever, it didn't matter, he flipped open his laptop and looked over a few tracks he had been working on since he started school. He liked them a decent amount and posted them to this website for underground artist. Not many people know, and by not many people what he really meant was only Jungkook knew about his dreams to become a rapper. He had been posting tracks on this website since middle school, sometimes he would make Jungkook sing for a few of them. Jungkook had a good voice. Throughout the years he gained a little notoriety but not much, but posting them meant he was getting his music out in the world somehow. His stage name became Suga.

After posting he checked around the website for anything new. There was this rapper, his stage name was Rap Monster and he posted every now and then, not too frequently but when he did his tracks blew up. Yoongi personally looked up to him, his raps were good, he had good pronunciation for how fast he could rap. He hoped a collab wasn't to far off in the future.