First Date

"I can't freakin do this!" Yoongi sprung up from his bed, remembering his sudden date with Jimin. It's all those nerds fault for getting him drunk and playing truth or dare. He threw his pillow on Jungkook's face and contemplated suffocating the kid, he didn't.

"Do what?" Tae asked as he rolled out from under the table onto the chips that spilt all over the floor in only his boxers. Holy shit, what happened last night? It was beyond anyone's memories.

Yoongi threw another pillow at Taehyung. "They date! The freaking date with Jimin." He wanted to scream.

Hoseok slowly woke up from his bed and looked at Tae. "Oh my god, what did we do?" He put his head into his hands trying to relieve himself from the huge headache he had throbbing away.

Yoongi watched as Tae got up and brushed all the chips off him before he climbed into bed with Jungkook and Yoongi and lied down next to Jungkook. Yoongi wanted to kick him off but instead got up and headed to the bathroom. His hangover wasn't as bad as others he had so he was pretty functional. Just as he was walking out the bathroom Jungkook came running in ready to hurl. Yoongi rolled his eyes and smirked, first hangover, been there done that.

"Bet you wished you listened to me last night when I said no drinks. Now you're sitting at the toilet bowl." Yoongi said as he left.

Hoseok got up and got some water and tylenol, Tae got dressed, and Jungkook stood by the toilet. They all turned to look at Yoongi who suddenly fell right back into bed, and then they looked at eachother, then back at Yoongi.

"What are you doing?" Tae asked.

"Sleeping."

"You have a date with Jimin." Jungkook yelled from the bathroom.

"I told you, I can't."

"Oh, but you can." Said Hoseok.

All three of them dragged Yoongi out of bed while he fought them. The managed to dress him up in some snazzy leather pants and jacket, and threw a snapback with sunglasses on him.

"He looks to edgy." Said Jungkook.

"Well he's edgy." Said Hoseok.

"Make him look softer." Said Tae, who became the stylist of the three, he snapped his fingers and the other two continued to search through Yoongi's closet. "He needs more pazazz."

Yoongi cried. "You guys! I can't! I'm not ready for this."

"Oh, but you are." Said Hoseok.

* * *

Yoongi stood by the campus gates nervously waiting for Jimin to show up. He wore a large oversized black sweater with some light blue ripped skinny jeans. "Soft but edgy" according to Mr.Fashionista Tae. He had been waiting for a while now, passing the school gates over and over again. When in a distance he saw bright red hair bounce around his stomach dropped. He really couldn't do this whole date thing, he looked around for an exist but it was too late, Jimin waved to him. Instead of waving back Yoongi rubbed the back of his head and awkwardly stood still.

"Hi." Jimin said, smiling. God, his smiled made Yoongi want to just forget all this awkwardness and hold him close, but that wasn't going to happen.

Yoongi looked down at his feet avoiding eye contact. "Hey."

After a few moment of silence Jimin spoke. "Hey, before we actually go anywhere and do anything." He looked directly at Yoongi. "Do you hate me? Is this some kind of joke?"

Oh god no, Yoongi could never. He didn't want Jimin to think he was just toying with him or anything like that. He just couldn't find the words to express how to tell him. "Not really." Was all Yoongi could manage to say without offending him, but yet again he sounded distant and standoffish.

Jimin looked closer at Yoongi who was awkwardly standing before him, he smirked a little to himself. This Yoongi person was actually kinda cute, but still. He was cold and Jimin didn't want to date someone who was cold and hard to talk to. He couldn't tell if anything Yoongi aid was sincere or not. "I'll trust you for now, but if you break the trust, I'm not letting you redo any of this."

Yoongi let the words process, was Jimin giving him a chance?

* * *

They walked downtown for a bit in silence before stopping by a pet store. Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand and dragged him in.

"I wanna go see the puppies." Jimin squealed. It was the cutest this Yoongi had ever seen a person do.

As they walked into the store Yoongi stared at all the animals in cages barking at them. Dogs were okay but he preferred cats, they were less noisy and kept to themselves more. Jimin stopped to look at a small dog, he pointed at it and smiled towards Yoongi. Yoongi let him smile a but, he knew which one he thought was cuter, Jimin.

"I want a dog." Jimin pouted as the worker lady pulled the puppy out of it's cage for Jimin to hold.

Yoongi laughed to himself. "I want a boyfriend." He muttered to himself.

"What was that?" Jimin said, he didn't hear what Yoongi was saying, he was too busy playing with the dog.

Yoongi shook his head. "Nothing."

"Okay."

* * *

Despite it being the middle of fall Yoongi bought the two of them icecream. Mint for him and strawberry for Jimin. The date still hadn't gone that far and Yoongi didn't know how to make things more interesting. He wasn't much for excitement. While Yoongi was worried about boring the heck out of Jimin, Jimin was actually really satisfied. He never liked super busy dates anyways, he liked roaming the streets finding things to do or eat.

"Jimin." Yoongi said. "You have ice cream on your face."

"Ah, where?" He tried wiping his face a few times but missed. He looked cute all flustered.

Yoongi leaned forward. "Here you go."

His face was only inches away from Jimins. Jimin's heart started to flutter a little and he had been on more than enough dates to predict what happens next. He closed his eyes slowly and waited. He wondered how close Yoongi was now. Three centimeters, two, one centimeters... He waited for their lips to touch but it never came.

"I'm not going to kiss you nerd." Yoongi said, placing the napkin in Jimins hands.

Jimin was confused, was this not the way it goes. "Why?" He couldn't help but feel offended.

Yoongi licked his ice cream. "Because I'm not here to soothe your thirst." (A/N I am so sorry but i couldn't write anything else but that. It fit to perfectly.)

"Excuuuuussseee meeee?"

Yoongi was back at it again with the insult and sudden rudeness. "I'm sorry, I gotta go."

"Go where? Are you just ending the date?"

"It's for the best." He said it rudley and Jimin misunderstood the fact Yoongi was leaving before he messed up even more. Jimin just thought Yoongi was being a jerk but in truth he was being a cop out. He got scared when Jimin closed his eyes for the kiss because for a moment Yoongi was going to kiss him, but then what? What would Yoongi say after they kissed? How should he react? He didn't know the next step, and that scared him. He returned to his jerk defualt, his protection cushion against messing up with Jimin.

"What's happening? What went wrong?" Jimin said. He started to feel humiliated and his eyes stung a little.

Yoongi looked at him and once again spoke before he thought. "You closed your eyes."