Chapter 3 - The What Now?

IRINA'S POV

"Alright ladies.. pick up your weapon. If you're unsure which to choose, please do meet one of our student-teacher as your guidance." Varvara announced as I walked in the private sector of underground training facility. "Did you accustomed to this weird place already?" A voiced asked me from behind. When I turned it's Athena in her... ummm... bondage gear?

"Sorry. I just for here from one of my mission. I have no time to change from this skimpy outfit." She laughed it off and excuse herself. "My my... she have the looks, the brain and the body to be as good as Faina and even all of us combine." The VP suddenly appeared beside me. "What is your expertise again?" The VP scoffed.

"Poison. I create some of the most dangerous poison known to man." I should listened in class more. "Come on. Pick up your weapon. Once she's here you all will have to fight her. With or without a weapon. And don't worry, most of the guns and blades here are fake." She lightly pushed my back towards the weaponry table.

I decided to take a dagger and walked away from the table. Why are we even in this place? This school is getting weirder by the second. "I hope you guys ready for me." I looked up and Evara was holding a sword on each hands. She begin to attacked every student in the whole room, injuring them.

I thought the VP said the weapons are fake!

"That is how you're going to protect someone your love one?! How pitiful!" She said after injuring a student who's covering another student behind her. I was surprised that Varvara and the others didn't stopped her. "Don't be afraid. We have the best doctors available." Athena walked back beside me.

All of the blood remind me of something that happened while back ago. "Good luck." Athena suddenly said and walking away from me. When I heard someone scream, I turned around to see Evara is charging at me. I jumped back and stick the landing but she's not giving up.

She started to swinging her sword at me repeatedly. But I kept on avoiding it. "Stay still!" She yelled. She expect me to be hit?! Seriously?! I used my dagger to deflected her swing but it's no use when I realised it's a fake weapon! She gave me a creepy cynical smiled and pushed her sword harder towards me.

I noticed the dagger beginning to cracked. I need to think of something... fast! Think Irina! Suddenly my eyes wandered to her chest. Wow.. cleavage. I smirked and literally groped her breast and she yelped. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING PERVERT!" She jumped away from me and covered her chest. It's probably the worst move ever because now she's pissed.

By now, the whole class will never stop teasing me about this. But, I just have to! It's for surviving..... yes... surviving.. oh God Irina! As if they all will believe you.. pervert! "You will pay for this!" My roommate threatened me. Oh shit! She suddenly charged at me without her sword and kicked me down so that I laid on the floor.

She sat on my stomach and tried to hit my face. If only she's not trying to kill me, this pose is such an amazing feeling. Come on Irina! Stop thinking dirty while you in trouble! I need to stop her from hitting. I just need to. It showed that she's a professional. Every punch she threw was powerful.

But the effect will break her fist. "I'll break your jaws for this!" She said but I caught her fist easily. "Evara... you can stop now." Varvara's voice echoes and Evara actually stopped herself from hitting me. She stood up and walked back to Varvara and the others. "Class, that's how you stop an attack. Not taking it."

Varvara announced. "As an assassin, you need to find your opponent weak spot. And what you just witness right there is how you do it. For Evara's case, her breast." Evara scoffed. "She's a pervert!" I shouldn't have touched it. Now the whole school will think I'm a pervert. There's goes my reputation.