dark alleys and a stuttering mess

(not edited :)  )
*franks p.o.v*
I felt like crap.

For one I need some god damn coffee because , when it's 7:38 in the morning and you get called into work on your day off it sucks ass (like Gerard sucks your dick, yeh ok I'm going now) So, I put on my black pants a black flag shirt , to go along with my black high top converses. I also packed a simple black hoodie incase it got cold.

But back to how crappy my life is, I've been feeling really bored and useless , I mean don't get me wrong I love the fact that I have so much money and I help save people's lives (I'm a doctor) but I don't have friends sure
I know some people from so really cool bands that I actually went to high school with the more known people are Brendon Urie and his "secret boyfriend" Ryan Ross, they are in a band called Panic! at The Disco
I know two people that are in a band called Twenty One Pilots their names are Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun now you see the thing about them is that everyone ships them together even themselves and they even say the weirdest shit like they sleep together and they are married like they are but their fans just ship them they don't know the truth about and last but not least a I have the biggest losers of all time Kellin Quinn and Vic Fuentes, these were the only people that were there for me in High School, they are the best friends anyone could ask for they we're and still are dating till this day which is great! Vic is in a band called Pierce The Veil along with his brother and two of their other friends and Kellin is in an alternative band called Sleeping With Sirens, he sings great and I actually took a liking into his band they ain't bad ,ya know?

Anyways, I was in a band , Pencey Prep, it was a high school band with some people don't remember their names but whatever, they were planning to kick me out and get someone else but I found out before they had a chance and i just quit so I became a doctor not the best job but it gets me money and shit so I'm a pretty happy man.

So thats my life.

Anyways, I finally made it to Starbucks and ordered my usual coffee.
I ended up walking around , that was until I was passing by a very dark alley and heard some sobs, anyone could have missed it but I didn't so I pulled out my phone and turned on the flashlight and pointed it in the corner where I heard the cries and sobs, it was a boy with black ripped skinny jeans with a plain black shirt that is also ripped and dirty, and he has a blood red beanie on his head, he looked sad and scared, no more like terrified as if I was going to beat him.

"n-n-no sir pl-please don't hurt m-me, I'll uh I'll do anything I s-wear" he stuttered out. He is a stuttering mess.

"Hey kid, I'm not gonna hurt you I promise, are you okay?" I ask stupidly of course he isn't ok he is in a dark as fuck alley all alone asking me not to hurt him

"N-no it-it hurts, everything h-h-hurts me."

"Um can I take you home, with me? I'm a doctor and I wanna make sure that your okay, you think you can do that?" I ask yet, another question , but as the question is asked he looks unsure about me.

"I can't th-they'll see m-me and h-how do I know y-you won't hurt me too?"

"Who will see you? And what do they I want? I can also promise you that I will not hurt you, I don't even know who you are" I say

"A-all the bad people, they w-want me because I'm a- I'm different, and um, m-my name is , Gerard, Gerard Way"

"Well Gerard, my name is Frank Iero , and if you would please let me take you back to my house so we can get you cleaned up? I really don't want to leave you by yourself, and if anyone finds you , you said that they'd hurt, I don't want that"

"S-so you promise you won't hurt me?"

I gave him a small smile and crossed my heart "I promise"