Daddy's Good Little Boy

*gerards p.o.v*
SMUT WARNING
also there is a lot of time skips so :/
( continued from the last chapter)
"Well,Imma gonna calls you m-my daddy!"
i said very happy! but then i frowned and started thinking

"B-but if you no wants me to i can just calls you Frankie." a little tear went down my face and i sniffled quietly.

"Hey gee, listen i told you that you can call me whatever you want, didn't i?"

i nodded

"well then there isn't a problem. i just want you to feel comfortable with me. i want to get to know you and be your friend" but i want frankie to be my daddy forever and ever!

"Frankie, do you like me?"

"Yeah i do. i wanna be best  frien-"

"No Frankie do you like me?"

Frankie went silent and blushed inly a little bit, but it was the cutest thing in the whole wide world!!

"Yes Gee i do like you, but just because we like each other doesn't mean we can instantly start a relationship if thats what you were hoping for, yeah maybe in the future but right now i want us to get to know one another better and take it slow because if we end up together i never want to let you go."

"Daddy i likes you too! and i wants to know you better! because when you do become my daddy you will never escape my princess castle ever ever ever!!" i giggle because it was true when Frankie becomes my real daddy i never ever in the world want to leave him it him to leave me.

"I like the idea of me being trapped in to your princess castle because i will see you everyday and every night and no one will ever be able to see you the way i can"  Frankie got my hips and he pulled me on his lap and stroked my face softly, i leaned into his touch and purred a little bit, he tail swinging side to side and my kitty ears perking up i was in heaven.

-time skip to like a month later-

Me and Frankie have known each other for a month already! and he has taken me out on 5 dates! but he wasn't officially my daddy. Frankie said that he wanted to start with a few dates just like normal people would instead of rushing things and actually committing to a full relationship.
Daddy said he wants to take care of me because im a special princess and he doesn't ever want me to be a sad little boy.

Today me and Frankie are supposed to go on another date, he said to wear something comfortable. I went shopping with the money Frankie gave me, he said that Josh and Tyler were gonna be there with me because he didn't want no strangers to take me.

Josh and Tyler were Frankie's best friends!
Josh was a daddy and Tyler was a little boy just like me! i always call Tyler Ty or Tyjo and Josh Joshy.
i really like them they are so nice! so i guess you can call Tyler my best friend too.

"So Gee what do you think you are gonna wear tonight?" Ty asked me.

"I dunno, Frankie said to dress comfortable but i wanna look pretty for Frankie"

"I can help you if you want" Ty suggested and i nodded and smiled at him and he smiled back

-time skip to after their mall trip. gee's outfit is at the top. forget the other things tho and maybe think of the shoes as regular black converse, k thanx-

I was finished getting ready, i tied up my last shoe and looked in the mirror and i looked cute! but my tummy is ugly and i dont like it a lot but i will have to manage.