Reckless

CIELO ARYA MEYERS
16 Years Old
Valencia

William isn't here when I arrived. All of my staff are shocked when I told them that I didn't named William as an Officer-in-charge while I am away.

"Young master, he is with his lawyer and we were helpless because we don't know anything legal matters." Annabelle said, one of the maidservants.

"That's why I am telling you all this now. I am Cielo Arya Meyers and no one dares to infiltrate my territory."

For a sixteen years old who stood only five feet six inches, I was able to conjure fear and respect from them.

Gran Nora always said that I have to stand like a giant. Strong, firm and invincible. Cause if I won't the whole organization that she and her ancestors protected will fall down. And even William can't fix it once it was ruined, but William, iintelligent as he is, doesn't realized that ugly truth.

"From now on, do not listen to anybody. Especially those who are using my name for the purpose of destroying me. William is no longer a friend of Ravenscave."

Ravenscave is the name of the estate where the Meyers Manor is located.

-●-

Meyers Tower
London, UK

After settling all the things in the Manor and establishing back my power as the rightful owner, I fly here for the monthly reporting. Heads from the different companies under the umbrella of the Meyers will convene here and present the financial status of their respective departments.

As for me, besides being the over-all officer, I also have my own company which I started two years ago.

The Phantom Company. A dealer and manufacturer of high technology toys and devices for exclusive clients.

No one knows that I own that because I went with my real name, Kendra Carmela S. Muhlach. It was supervised by my former butler and teacher of Filipino Language, Randy Sanchez.

Before the meeting started, Hilda Clinton requested for a short discussion with me and I accepted because I haven't seen that bitch for a while and I kinda miss her annoying face.

"Cielo!" She said cheerfully when she entered my office.

"Hilda." I said in response.

"It's so nice to see you." She paused and looked at me carefully, "You seemed different.." She said.

"How so?"

"I don't know. There's something in you that changed but I can't put finger on it."

"Nonsense." I shrugged off her comment.

"I want to talk about Mr. Duncan."

"What about him?"

"I've hear what he did. And in Russia, we were all shocked when that spread out."

"I am curious though that after all those dangerous stunts he did, he managed to get out unscathed."

"Because I let him get out alive." I answered. "And didn't you get my email?"

Upon returning in Valencia, I sent an email to all members of the Meyers Clan, informing them that William Duncan will shunned of his shares, inheritance, and privileges as a member of the Meyers Family.

"Your considerations and tolerance in William's attitude is quite confusing. You said that he is banned again in all the Meyers privileges but the way you are treating him gives us mix signals."