Chapter 1

*Hey guys!! This is my first ever story so don't be too harsh! Haha I'm also not very good with editing too so I apologise for all the typos ! Also I have no idea where I'm going with this story so please bear with me if you can!

Thank you so much for reading! 💙👌*

~~~

Chapter 1.

I really am perfect.

You may find this shallow and vain but it's true, I'm perfect.

My name is Elodie and I'm 17 yrs old.

I have platinum blonde hair that stretches down to my waist, naturally straight with a bit of a wave to give it character. I have striking blue eyes that hypnotise the average human, making them unable to break eye contact. Luscious lips, perfect white teeth, cute nose, flawless complexion. I have a slight hourglass figure, curvy but still thin enough to be a super model and legs that go on forever.

Basically a walking barbie doll.

I'm rich and an only child. My parents are never home meaning I have the $8.3 million mansion all to myself, if you excuse the staff that cater all my needs.

I have 2 best friends named Stella and Sarah who follow me everywhere like little lost puppies, but I don't mind, it means I'm never alone. They aren't nearly as gorgeous as me, just the average pretty. Blonde with hazel eyes, dazzling smiles and perfect bodies. My little ditzy minions.

My boyfriend Jake is... Well I'm guessing you guys all think he should be the captain of the football team or something along those lines to tie in with the whole perfect high school story? Wrong, even better.

He's 19 and in college, the typical bad boy. Jet black hair, caramel skin with piercing green eyes that hold many secrets. He has that rugged look about him, rough even... Makes him even more sexier. He's so intimidating and mysterious, which makes me even more attracted to him. I've never been to his place even though we have been dating for 5 months now, all I know is he's wealthy and hot.. That's all that really matters.

Friends, Boys, Drinking, Partying, Popularity, Rituals.

Welcome to my life.