Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~Elodie~

I needed to find Bella.

She is the only person that is capable of fulfilling our ritual.

I never say this.. But I need someone.

And that someone is her.

After Jake had dropped me home, I stalked inside our 3 story mansion only giving Leena, our housekeeper, a brief wave.

I basically ran up the spiral staircase towards my room.

My floral scent engulfed me as I entered my room and skipped over to my huge canopy bed which is the colour of ebony. I plonked myself down on my ivory bedding and colourful printed pillows while scooting my laptop in front of me.

I lay on my stomach thinking about what to do to gain her trust once again so the plan can continue....

After browsing the web and wracking my brain for a plan, I slowly started to drift off, dreaming of shopping, blackmail and schemes.

~~

I woke with a gasp.

Shit what's the time?! I glance at my clock to realise in my relief it's only 2:19am.

I take in my surroundings. My laptop is still open, and my pillows have been thrown across the bed and floor. I sit up and stagger to the floor-length mirror.

I rake my eyes up my body, starting at my sock-covered toes to my crinkled uniform and finally stop at my face.

My perfected makeup has now smudged around my eyes, making me look more wild and rugged. My foundation has completely been wiped away and my lips are chapped and naked.

I run a hand through my unruly hair, fighting the tangles with my fingers.

Half way through wiping the flaky makeup from under my eye a loud tap echoes from my balcony window. Nervousness and curiosity flood through my body as I slowly turn around.

I gasp in horror and shock, there's a silhouetted man standing on my three story balcony.

~~~~

Thankyou for reading guys! Very short chapter I know but I wanted to end it there 😏

will update soon!!!

Pleaaaaaaase vote it will mean a lot 😋💙