Chapter 8

*previously*

~~~

Stella brings Bella to the hospital to see Elodie. Elodie blames Bella and Bella has to be escorted out of the room, where she meets bad boy Jake. Elodie's boyfriend.

~~~

Chapter 8

~ Elodie ~

Why would Stella bring her in here?!!

The last thing I needed after last night is to see that Latino bitch in my hospital room. These past few days have been hell, first my boyfriend doesn't come see me because errands are more important than his girlfriend, then the girl I need for this ritual ditches us, then a creepy man is on my balcony and shoves me off, injuring me and lastly, I'm stuck in some commoners hospital room that's smaller than my shower.

Get me off this planet.

"Hey baby"

His tall, muscular body strides towards me. With each step his smile diminishes, replaced with a look of pity and disbelieve.

"Woah babe you really are messed up.. " he states with a chuckle.

"I'm sorry Jake, but I thought my boyfriend of all people would be the most sympathetic not the rudest." I snap folding my bruised arms gingerly across my chest.

"Calm down!!! Just stating an honest fact. I'm the good guy here, I don't sugarcoat things, I give the cold hard truth sweetheart. Truth is, you look disgusting." He shrugs.

"Out."

"Hahaha call me when you're not bitchy and bruised, then we'll talk. Later baby."

The nurse scurries in and quietly whispers " he isn't very nice dear, you could do so much better."

"He's not always like that haha" I reassured her. " I think he's just in shock at my state, usually I'm gorgeous."

She nods her head despite the uncertainty in her eyes and starts to leave but is shoved out of the way by the man himself.

"Oh and babe?"

"Yes?"

"Do you have the Latinos number? That mamacita is smokin' "

It takes me a while to register what he just asked.

I glare at Jake in disbelief before I scramble out of the darn hospital bed and start storming towards him.

"How dare you even bring up that slut after what she did to me!!!! Get the hell out of my room, get the hell out of this city, get the hell out of my life!!" I bellow.

Everyone that was either in or near my room has now frozen with fear. Yet Jake seemed unfazed.

"Ok babe, don't worry just text me it." He smirks as he strides out of the room.

~ Bella ~

I swiftly walk towards the nearest bus stop and hop onto the first bus I see. I find an empty seat near the back and sit down in a huff.

I need to talk to dad and see if he knows anything about it, surely they can't of found us already.

After half an hour of pondering each scenario of what could have happened to Elodie, the bus driver carefully pats my shoulder, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Sweetheart this is the last stop this bus route has. Are you ok to be dropped off here?"

The old man smiles at me when I nod my head and I scramble off the parked bus into the now empty streets.

I look around, trying to catch my bearings. As the sun starts setting over the unknown neighbourhood, my fear and anxiety grows.

Where am I? Dammit Bella now you're in some random town, with no way to get home, when it's getting dark and there's no one around to help you.

My phone!!! Oh thank god!!!

I fumble around trying to find my phone, grabbing it from my back pocket.

I dial the one person that can help.

"Hey Dad, I took the wrong bus and now I don't know where I am... I was wondering if you-"

Out of nowhere, a large hand grabs my shoulder and I let out a blood curdling scream.

~~~

Thankyou for reading and sorry for the delay !

This chapter is dedicated to the girlies that don't like my book, I appreciate you taking the time to read it !!! Mwah 💋💋