Chapter 22(written by alizelo)

Peering closely after wiping the tears from my eyes, I saw the person I never expected to see...

Luhan P.O.V.

That's enough, I did all of my homework, and I even had a peak at the different types of rubix cubes in the book, and I solved the one in my bag which I made Chen mix for me. Collecting my bag from the back of my chair after putting the books away in their designated places, I made way to the front of the school, and started walking towards home. I preferred to walk, instead of take the bus, because at times I can feel claustrophobic, and it makes me moody.

Soon after I had taken a few steps, it began to rain! As usual, I continued to walk on because I didn't mind the rain, I enjoyed it, it allowed you to cry without being spotted in times if sadness, and it made you able to think about yourself.

I couldn't really put my finger in it, what does Lauren see in Kris that I don't have, I mean apart from his height, and masculine looking face, I'm not much different. A wave of jealousy rushed over me before realizing that thinking like this isn't going to change anything, just make me more depressed. I decided to drop the subject entirely. I couldn't really help myself much, it was the only main thing really happening in my life so far. I remembered my conversation with Lay earlier:

Flashback:

"What's up with your gloomy expression?" I asked Lay, who seemed to be in his own world, even though he usually was, but he looked a little down at this moment.

"Nothing" He responded, not averting his gaze from the floor.

" I think were past the stage where we say nothing when something is evidently wrong." I told him, like, we had known each other a long time, not as if we had just become friends the other day.

"It's Lauren, Jia Yu was pestering her and said something about getting revenge when she least expected it, I'm not entirely sure what it meant, and the next lesson she kept on kicking the back of her chair and passing snide comments. Something mentioned about stealing us from her " He decided to tell me finally, but caught me off guard with the news.

"Oh" Was all I was able to muster, and we carried on talking about different things.

I don't know if I should really care about it much, seeming that I'm.not her boyfriend.

End of flashback

Thinking back to it, I think I should tell Kris because he has the responsibility to protect her now, as her boyfriend

I think it may have been partially my fault for her sad expression today, I was ignoring her on purpose, I didn't want to speak to her because I knew I would forgive her, when I really need time to think about it. I didn't know she was also suffering from threats too, I felt guilty now! *sigh*

In addition, I don't think she told Kris the truth, because he didn't say anything to me, and also he didn't have a change of expression towards me like I did with Lauren.

At the end of the road, I could see someone going into the alleyway which always had the stray cats, and she was wearing the same clothes as Lauren, probably a coincidence, she had a very good sense of taste. After which someone else walked in, with a half sleeve and light brown hair, he looked as if he was creeping in rather than walking in. The first scenario that came into my head is that the one who looks like Lauren is his girlfriend, and he is going to surprise her.

Just before he was going to completely disappear, he looked around, and I got a glimpse of his face, it was Jia Yu's older brother, Xiao Yu, he used to be the professional bully of the school, before he graduated. He was smart, all the girls loved him, but very mean, he had even made four people go to hospital because of his temper, maybe he had changed now.