Chapter 2 - Party

[AN] Hey . . . I am really Sorry for the long wait . . . I hope you like the story and please comment and tell me if i should continue or not . Be free to inbox and share your views. Like , comment ,VOTE and enjoy ;-)

Recap- 

 Nat's POV-  

Our school was re-opening on monday and today was friday .  . . This was our last weekend with no home-work or assignment or test and I succeeded in bringing Maira along with me to this wonderful party :-D

*

*

Chapter 2 -

 Nat's POV-

We were on our way to the party that I had been dying to attend while Maira was a little tensed and I had to ask her not to fidget with her clothes and she looked gorgeous.

  Daniel POV-

Wow! my life is soo good right now..please note the sarcasm... My dad is always out of station . My mom just got a transfer and now we're in this freaking town !

 I know one thing now , that my dad will NEVER  be there for me even when I need him the most.     He was on tour when I got my first trophy , he was out when I had my first girlfriend and even when my sister Sophie was born . He barely visited us. And it was only those green papers named money that mattered . . . He did love us but he loved his job more.

 My mom missed him but she loved  him madly and by now I knew * money cannot be traded for happiness *  .     

 Anyway, back to the town. . . This town was actually beautiful with all the lush greenery and clean broad roads with flowers on sides , silence and peace . Its romantic actually but sadly I just knew one person here except my mom and that was my cousin who was a party animal.  

 He pulled me to this party which apparently was the biggest bash of the year for the teenagers  of this town as I was told.It was open for all the high school students of this town with on the spot entry . .   

 My attire for the night comprised of a pair of light blue jeans and a white full sleeves shirt with the sleeves pulled up to my elbows and  a black-white converse to top it off . I styled my hair and decided to leave.  

  We reached the destination in 10 minutes. I had to search for a parking spot which was a challenge. As I stepped out of the car , I could hear the loud music bursting inside the place . It was a huge place and my cousin Tony told me that it was a mansion which was rented for parties.  

 Tony was 18 and was in town only for a week to visit his mom and help my mom with shifting . Our mothers were sisters.

 We went inside , it was very dark with laser lights  sweeping across the floor,everyone was wearing neon bangles or bracelets and guys had neon wrist bands. . There  were waiters with fresh snacks ,soda  and beer being served in styrofoam cups .    

The people were formally dressed and laughing and enjoying the glory with their friends . Also the ambience of the place was superb and fantastic . Girls were dressed in short dresses and mostly with loose hair n make up . They were all dressed in  their best and dressed to impress .     

I could see a huge bar towards the front which had high chairs to sit and enjoy the view . I thought of going there but as I turned to tell Tony that , I found him  locked in someone's embrace which I guess must be his girl friend . I went and sat at the bar .     

After a while of seeing around and ignoring the flirts and passing a round of smiles . . I decided to head towards the porch with my drink and enjoy the weather .  

I could feel the cold air brushing and playing with my hair . . I was actually enjoying it.  I somehow had a soft corner for this town as it was my mom's birth place and if she was happy then so was I.     I took a sip of my drink and looked up at the sky and the stars . The spark the stars have and the beauty of sky was mesmerizing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My glass was empty and I was now hungry . So , i decided to go in and grab a quick bite but accidentally  I grabbed a girl's waist instead.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I guess it all happened too quickly ...I got up and turned to head inside and all of a sudden I rammed into  a girl and she was about to fall..hmm it must be the high heels that I noticed she was wearing...So I grabbed her waist  to prevent the fall. 

 I'm no player but she was beautiful . She was wearing a reddish - pink dress and the neck line was ... W.O.W   I was speechless .

I straightened her and admired her beauty . She was fair , had brown long hair , dark blue eyes and somehow I could sense that she was not comfortable here.

  Was it because of me or the party?

.

.

.

.

.

Why was she out at the porch and not having fun inside with the others ?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Most of all who is she that he caught my eyes in a go while no one else inside could  ??

.

.

.

.

.

 [AN]

Hope u enjoyed . 

And i am sorry for the cliff-hanger ;)

Please comment and let me know the points where I can improve AND if its worth to continue this story ! 

Next chapter will be up in 2 days or earlier if i get enough support . . 

COMMENT AND VOTE ! 

  Like , vote and comment!

Enjoy...

Next chapter in 2 days or may early if i get enough support ! 

Vote , Vote and Vote . .