Chapter 1 - Getting Dressed

[AN] 

read , comment and VOTE !

 Chapter 1 - Getting Dressed 

 Maira's POV -   

I was sleeping calmly, but as the usual routine goes,Nat banged my door open and sat by my side and shouted on top of her lungs - "MMAAAIIIRRAAA!!!!!!!" Trust me she shouts so loudly that even the devil's must cry!

I picked my phone from the side stool and it was 10:00 a.m. which was way too early seeing the fact that I went to sleep at 3:00 am last night.

I rubbed my eyes trying to see through my sleepy haze and found her near my bed looking all happy as if she didn't just wake me up from deep slumber.I glared at her and muttered trying to  guess the reason for this bubbly mood of hers," What's the matter?Why are you acting  all excited like a kid on christmas morning?"

She looke unfazed and practically screeched in my ear,"Maira!!My mom sent me  $1,000  for shopping! "

"What the Fuk...why ? She gave you  $1,000  like 3 days back only."It was typical of Nat's mom to do this but I had a sneaky feeling the reason behind this generous spurt of cash was not something I would like to hear.

She looked at me as if I had no brains and said,"We have a party again today!Duh!! And this time you're coming. It's  been a week since you attended one.

My suspicions were correct!I did soo  not need to hear this. "Noooo way Nat...I'm so not going to that party with you!...Why do we have to attend one every week?! Can't we just stay and relax at home and may be watch a movie? This is the last weekend..."I pleaded.

  "Hey hey hey..you lazy bum!....just get up and get ready.We are going shopping and that's final.Let's debate over this later shall we?And I've already selected what you will wear for now!get up lazy ass!chop chop!we've got clothes to buy!",she said practically dragging me off the bed.

I gave her a nasty look and jumped off heading to the bathroom knowing I had no choice but to go.I took a bath and got dressed in a pair of dark blue levi's jeans,rainbow coloured halter top and flip flops that Nat had set out for me. I added a pair of loops and a bead necklace.

We hurried to the kitchen and grabbed breakfast. My mom was an amazing cook and she prepared pancakes and waffles especially for Nat as Nat loved my mom's waffles.

Mom handed me some money. I tried to convince her to not let me go for a while but I lost and now I have no other option except to attend the party .

Ten minutes later, we were off shopping.After nearly 2 hours we found our dresses. Nat opted for a black short tube dress which had glitters on the lower half  and I settled with a reddish-pink simple-flowy dress(image on side) . We added perfectly matching 6 inch high heels along with our dresses! ( heels never fail to make  a style statement! ) . 

We were pretty hungry after shopping so we decided to grab a burger from Burger king.

We went back home and decided to take some rest as it was just 3:30 pm and then start with our hair and make-up at around 6!

At around 6, I blow dried my hair into light curls and a small puff with some flicks parted towards the side. While Natalie decided to just keep her naturally poker straight hair open and added a beautiful clip on one side. She looked amazing.

  It was already 7 so we decided to leave in another 15 minutes and in the meanwhile clicked a few pictures.Mom helped us so we could get some pictures clicked together.She also took Natalie to a corner and whispered something but I had no idea what it was and then we left in Nat's Audi R8! Impressive, I know!

Nat's POV -  

Maira's mom is just sooo freaking cool with her always and allows her to party unlike mine who is never in town and sends plenty of allowance for me and my friends to enjoy but at times I really miss her.

Maira's family was well off and financially stable . She always had what she wanted and even more and she always valued it . Her mom-dad stayed with her , family outings and picnics and she was always flowered with love and had all luxaries . I sometimes really wish seeing their family that even I had one like that ! 

 Maira's mom called me and asked me to keep her out for some fun but to get her back by 12. 

After talking to her we said are good bye's and left. I was way tooo excited for the party but i guess Maira was a bit nervous. She was good at hiding emotions but I was her best friend, she could hide nothing from me...I knew something was troubling her.I guess she was tensed .

*

 *

[AN]  

HOPE YOU ENJOYED !   

And please get more readers! 
promise to upload faster !  

READ , COMMENT AND VOTE!