Chapter 1

Kyra's POV

"Tch. Here comes the nerd."

"What's with her clothes?"

"I think, she haven't even showered for years."

I heard them whipering things about me while i was walking down the halls, but i paid no attention to them.

Then, suddenly, I crashed face-first on the floor. No, i'm not clumsy. Somebody must've tripped me for their own ecstasy.

Before I could even get up, Everyone already started laughing at my fall. My hands formed a fist on the ground as I repeated the phrase 'I won't let them get to me' in my mind.

I took a deep breath and slowly stood up. Then, i see Daniella with a smirk on her face. It was obvious that she was the one who tripped me. I sighed.
"Oh, Sorry. I didn't see you walking down the hall. I thought you were just some kind of an animal roaming around the school." She said with obvious sarcasm in her tone. Some students laughed louder at what she said.

'Maybe she's blind.' I thought as I brushed the dirt off my skirt while standing up at the same time.

I was about to speak when my bestfriend, Serina, suddenly went through the crowd and grabbed Daniella's hair.

"You good-for-nothing bitch! How many times do I have to tell you to Stop making troubles around the campus?! Why can't you put that in that silly head of yours?!" Daniella shrieked in surprise. "What the eff?! Get your hands off my hair!" Daniella shouted as she struggles to get Serina off of her.

Meanwhile, the students pretended that they were busy chatting with each other, not wanting to meddle with their fight and end up in the Principal's office.

"Hey! Serina! Stop!" I held Serina's arm when she was about to slap her. I think she's already fed up with Daniella's bullshits, but even though Daniella had been treating me bad constantly, I do not want anyone inflicting physical harm onto others.

Serina glanced at me and looks back at Daniella with a glare. She lets go of her hair and glared at Daniella while Daniella did the same. "You go to the Guidance's office!" Serina shouted at her, pointing to the direction of the Guidance's office. Have I mentioned that Serina is the Student Council President?

"Argh!" With a look of defeat, Daniella stomped her feet against the floor like a child and left to the way of the office.

I sighed and dropped my hand from Serina's arm as she looked around and caught the Students staring.

"Mind your own businesses okay?!" She shouted once again and the students quickly went back to their own businesses.

She looked at me and checked if I was hurt anywhere. "Are you okay? What did that Bitch did to you? Are you hurt?" I just laughed it off. I'm used it anyway.

"Hey, I'm fine. Bruise-free." I laughed to show her that i'm okay. She looked at me in the eyes and sighed.

"Tsk. That bitch is going to pay." She said, glaring at nowhere.

"Let's go to our class. We might get late. You don't want Mr. Lourdes getting mad, do you?" I said. It's true, we don't really want Mr. Lourdes to get mad. His nose will get bigger than it already is. She smiled and clung her arms onto mine.

"Fine." She agreed. Finally, we started walking to our class as if nothing happened.

Everybody looked at us, but quickly went back to what they were doing when they saw Serina with me. Seriously, I don't know why they are scared of Serina. I mean, She's not that scary. She's actually nice.