Chapter 4

Kyra's POV

   I woke up as soon as the Sunlight hit my face. I sat and rubbed my eyes. I probably look horrible because of my red eyes and puffy nose.

I sighed and stood up. I stretched a little before i made my way to the bathroom to get ready for school.

After that, I fixed my things and Grabbed my bag. I didn't wore my glasses today. I just wore my contact lenses. And then, i cooked myself eggs, and ate.

I looked at myself in the mirror before i got out. I don't know why, But i'm nervous. I mean, How will they react? Are they gonna compliment me or They're just gonna insult me again?

I shook my head and got out of my condo, Locking the door securely.

After that, I went out the building and Hailed a taxi, and then i got in.

I gave the Driver the address. I just looked outsude the window the whole time..

It was still early. But atleast i won't be late. I have a bad feeling that something bad will happen to me today..

I just sighed and prayed for the best.

When i got to the University everybody started gossiping about me.

Yes, i am famous. Famous as the Nerd. Famous as the People's Target to bully.

"Is that Kyra? Woah. She looks beautiful.."

"I'm sure she did a plastic surgery. Tch."

"Haha. Even though she already changed her Style, The truth will never fade. She is still ugly."

I held back my tears as i pulled my books closer to my chest.

What do they want? I don't know what to do anymore. They bully me because of my Looks. And now that I changed, They are still insulting me.

I'm getting tired of all this.

Someone grabbed my arm before i could even take the stairs. "Kyra?" I looked over my shoulder. It's Laura.

Aish. What does she need again? "Yes?" I asked.

She suddenly smirked. "You know what, Even though you already changed your looks You will always be ugly to us. I mean look at that! It doesn't even suits you!" I bit my lower lip.

"Then what do you want me to do?" I asked, calmly.

"I want you to get the f*ck out of This University. We, Don't need a student like you! You know what? I wouldn't be even surprised if one day, All of your love ones leave you. Because you're just a trash! Do you hear me? You are worthless!" She said and looked up at me and down.

My eyes teared, but i held them back. I wouldn't cry. I don't want to show a weakness.

I just kept my mouth shut and was about to go, but then she grabbed my hair. I let out a scream in surprise.

"DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK ON ME WHEN I'M TALKING OKAY?!" She shouted at me. I winced in pain as she pulled my hair.

"STOP IT! LAURA!" I also grabbed her hair and kicked her Stomach in attempt to get out of her grasp.

She stumbled on the floor. I gasped at what i did. I was about to help her stand up when Shawn suddenly came.

He rushed to Laura's side and Checked her. Then he looked at me. "What did you do to her?!" He shouted at me. I shook my head as i tried to calm myself because i couldn't breathe.

"I- It was an accident!" I choked at my words.

"S-she attacked me when i was just about to approach her to say that Her new look suits her.. I was just going to compliment her new looks- But.." Laura started crying all of a sudden.