Chapter 8

Tyler's POV

It has been a Month since Kyra and i became friends. We got close to each other like best friends.

I was debating if i still should Continue the plan or not. But.. I decided to Continue.

I'm now af a park, sitting on a bench. I'm looking at the sky as i Thought of Kyra. I feel guilty because of what i'll do, but didn't i already say that when We we're just starting with the plan? Is it because we are getting close?

I'm a Playboy. And i don't care about other Girl's feelings. I don't take girls, Seriously. But why am i feeling like this? What if, I start with the plan tomorrow?

I stood up and went to my Car. I drove fast to quickly arrive at my place. When i arrived i got out of my Car and quickly rushed to the door.

When i opened the door, Tyrone greeted me. "Oh? Bro, why are you panting?" He asked.

"Bro, I'll start courting Kyra tomorrow." I said. He suddenly smiled and patted my shoulder. "Bro, If you already fell for Kyra, don't hesitate to tell me Okay? I'll always support you even if you want to continue." He said as he continued smiling.

I couldn't comprehend what he's thinking. I laughed suddenly because of his attitude today. "What have you eaten awhile ago?" I chuckled. I'm not used to this Attitude of his.

"I ate spaghetti. Do you want some?" I poker-faced at what he said.

****

[Fast Forward - 11:23 pm.]

I just stared at the Ceiling as i thought of what I'm gonna do.

I'm still not sure if i should go on with the plan or not. I sighed and turned to the side.

But.. This is the main purpose of the Deal. What about the prize? Aish.

I decided to go on with the plan. I stood up and decided to call make a Group call with, Tyrone,Blake and Shawn.

We discussed the plan over the phone. When we we're finally done i went back to bed and forced myself to sleep.

I hope Kyra forgives me in the end..

****

Kyra's POV

I arrived early at school. I don't know. I just feel like it. And  i also don't understand why i'm nervous.

I'm wearing a Black T-shirt today.  We don't have to wear uniform every Friday.

As i  walked along the hallways, I wondered why there are no students outside. It seems so.. Creepy. I mean look, What if a Ghost suddenly appear? Okay, Enough Kyra. You are just scaring yourself.

I don't understand what's happening.. Why does it seem so creepy?

I was about to go upstairs when i saw Notes sticking on the wall. I read them one by one. Who is this for?

'You are more beautiful than the Others. '

'If i court you, Will you give me a chance?'

'I don't have the guts to confess, But i think it's time.'

I slowly walked up stairs as i still read the notes.

'You look sad. Smile for me please? Don't be sad.'

'It doesn't suit you when you frown.'

'You know, People says that there is no Forever. But i believe, We'll have our own Forever.'

'Is it already getting Cheesy? Haha. You are the only one who can see this side of mine.'

I bit my lip. Whoever these are for, She is so lucky. I hope, He takes good care of her.

I didn't bother to read the other notes as i Went to our Room.

Gosh. Is the Classes suspended today? Where are the students? I felt myself getting scared as the lights turned off.  What if a Zombie suddenly appear from my back? What if-

Someone suddenly talked.

"You know what,I think i'm Inlove with you. But then, I'm not sure if we feel the same way." I turned around and looked for the speaker. But i found no one. Where is he hiding? Is this for me? Am i just hallucinating?

I bit my lower lip as i tried to find the switch for the lights. I have a Darkness Phobia. It just makes me panic. But now, I'm trying to calm myself.

"I hope, This wouldn't break our friendship." I sat down at one of the chairs when i didn't find the switch. I closed my eyes as i tensed.

"It's not funny anymore. Whoever knows where the light switch is, please turn on the lights!" I exclaimed as i covered my eyes.

"Baby, Don't be scared. I'm just here."  I heard the speaker say.

I'm getting paranoid again. I felt someone hug me from behind.

"I told you not to be afraid.  I'm just right here. So don't be scared. I can protect you from anyone. I won't let you down. I will take good care of you forever. But before that, Can i court you?" I looked up at him when i recognized his voice.

The light suddenly opened and i Saw a Huge message at the White board.

"CAN I COURT YOU MS. RIVAS?" I looked at him.

"So, what's your answer?" You smiled at me but it is obvious that you are nervous.

"What do you mean?" I asked, Stupidly.

You face-palmed.. "I want to court you, Kyra. So, What's your answer?" You asked again. Huh?

My eyes widened. "Me?" I even pointed myself.

"No, No. I'm talking to the Wall." I smacked the back his head because of his answer.

"They are so sweet! Oh my gosh! If you don't allow him to court you, I''m gonna steal him away from you!!" Someone suddenly shouted from the back.

Ahhhhh. They are all hiding at the back of the Classroom. So, They were all watching us from the back? "F*ck you Miana."

"I love you too~ hihi." I heard Miana say.

"So, What's your answer? Haha." I smiled and i think, I'm turning into a Tomato again.

"I thought you were gonna court someone else." I said, refraining myself from Smiling.

"It is you, It was just part of my plan. Now what's your answer Ky? Are you gonna let me court you or am i rejected?" He asked, Getting impatient.

After he made me cry last night because of what he said, Now he wants to court me? Last night he said that, He wants to court someone..  Maybe it is me.. I blushed.

"Yes." His eyes widened.

"Did i heard it right? Yes?" He asked as he hugged me. I nodded in his embrace.

"I knew it. You also like me huh?." I smacked him at the back of his head because of what he said.

"I said, you can court me. But we're not together yet." I said and he removed his arms around me.

"Atleast I know, That i have a chance." He said as he kissed my Forehead.

"OH MY GOSHHHH!!! I REALLY SHIP THE TWO OF YOU! LIKE, I REALLY DO!!" Miana exclaimed as i smiled sweetly at them.

"Yieeee, Kyra is blushing! Gosh! I forgot to take a Video of this!" I heard Serina shout as i blushed even more.

"Are you embarrassed? Hahahahahaha." You laughed and pinched my cheeks. I pouted and grabbed your hands off my face.

I was about to say something but then, Miss Anna came the classroom. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Uh-oh.

----TBC----

A/N : Thanks for reading! And alsoo sorry for the mistakes.

VOTE COMMENT BE A FAN HUEHUE