Chapter 7

Kyra's POV

   I woke up because of a Phone call at the middle of the night. I checked the time and it was already 3:29 am.

Who is in the right mind who will call at this time? I groaned as i got up to answer my phone.

"Who's this?" I immediately asked.

"Ma'am? Do you know Tyler Smith? He's at 4Bee Bar, and he's already drunk. Can you pick him up?" The Caller asked.

I checked my phone and it was Tyler's phone. "Okay. I'll be right there in 5 minutes." I said as i ended the call.

It was as if someone splashed water right at my face while i was sleeping.

I opened the lights and Changed my clothes, Wearing my Contact lenses.

Aish. Why would he get himself drunk? I scratched my Cheeks in irritation.

I grabbed my Wallet, Phone and card key as i got out of My condo.

I quickly called for a taxi and Gave the address of The Bar.

I feel worried.

When i got to the Bar i quickly went inside and searched for Tyler. I ignored the Teens making-out at the side and the others smoking.

I coughed, As i tried to find Tyler. I went to the Counter and asked. "What can help you Milady?" The Counter boy asked.

"Uhm, Have you seen a Boy named Tyler? He's drunk. Someone called me to Pick him up." He nodded as He pointed at the Corner of the Bar. "Thank you!" I shouted through the music.

I quickly went to Tyler and patted his back, Trying to get his attention. "Hey, Tyler!" I shouted. His head lifted up and Smiled lazily.

"Heyyyyyy. Aren't you Kyra the nerdy nerdy nerdy cute girl?" He said as he pinched my cheeks. I blushed. Aish. He is drunk.

I removed his Hands from my cheeks as i pulled him up. "Let's go." I said as i put his arms around my shoulder, grabbing his and my things.

But before i could go he suddenly sat on the floor. Aish!! "Why are you so bad to me?" He pouted cutely on the floor.

Gosh. I should take a picture of this. I grabbed my phone and took a quick picture of him. So cute.

"Why are you so stubborn?" I said, Stooping down to his level.

He pouted even more, and before i could even stop myself i already pinched his cheeks. "WHY ARE YOU SOO CUUTE?" I asked through the loud music.

"You find me cute?" He said tilting his head in confusion. I think my eyes just turned into a Heart shape.

"Yes i do. Now come on before i keep you in my pocket." I said standing up and pulling him to his feet.

I took his arm and placed it over my shoulders and we walked out of the Bar.

I called out for a taxi, And when one taxi stopped infront of us, I immediately opened the Backseat and made Tyler go inside. After that, I also went inside.

I don't know how to drive so yeah.

I gave the Driver my address and looked at Tyler who is now sleeping peacefully.

I wonder why He's drunk. I sighed as i brushed his hair away from his eyes.

I removed may gaze at him and stared outside.

When we got to Condo, I quickly paid the Driver and pulled Tyler out of the Taxi.

"Hmm..." He hummed as he Hugged me. I blushed and tried to remove his hands at me.