Chapter 14

Kyra's POV

7:23 pm, after that, Tyler drove me to my Condo and left. But then, After 30 minutes, Tyler texted me to go outside. It was raining. But then, I smiled and said okay.

I got up and fixed myself. I want to be presentable. Maybe, He has forgotten something.

I went down and got outside. D*mn. I forgot my umbrella.

I sighed and just let myself be wet by the rain.

I looked around and searched for Tyler. "Tyler?!" I called out.

I suddenly saw him at the side. I ran to him and hugged him. I felt him sigh and removed my embrace from him.

I looked up at him, Confused by his actions.
He looked at me, seriously. I felt nervous.

"Why?" I asked, he bit his lower lip.

"Let's stop this." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked, Hoping that, My thoughts are wrong.

"Let's break up.." He said, not showing any emotions.

I laughed. "Is this just a part of your surprise for me? Hahaha. Tyler you know, what you said is not-" I was cutted off by him again.

"I'm not kidding Kyra. Let's stop this. This is utterly useless!" I felt my eyes tear up because of what he said.

"W-what do you mean?" He suddenly smirked. "Don't you get it?! I just played wuth you and your dumb feelings!"

"N-no, That's not true. You promised! You told me!" I reached for his hand but he moved back. Tears fell from my eyes as i pleaded.

"Sadly, It is true. I just dated you for a bet! I don't care about you! And you know what i realized when we we're still together?" He scoffs.

"You're boring. Stubborn. Maybe that's the reason why  the people around you keeps on leaving you." I felt my heart sink.

I fell on my knees as i cried. I still hold his hands so tight. I don't want him to let go. No, i don't want to believe what he said. No.

"You're lying right?" I asked while clutching my chest. I took a deep breath and sobbed.

I stood up. "Why?.. DO I LOOK LIKE A TOY TO YOU?! I AM NOT A TOY TO BE PLAYED WITH WHENEVER YOU WANT TO! YOU F*CKING JERK." I cried while exclaiming those words.

"I trusted you.. How could you?" I said as i punched his chest.

"You were just like them. Serina is right. My dreams are right. I should've trusted myself." I said, more like to myself.

He just looked at me coldy. "Do you think you can get me back again because of what you're saying? Well, Love. It isn't the same anymore. We are over. Get that in that tiny brain of yours!" He said, walking away.

I cried. I cried for myself. I cried. Everyone left me. Serina is all i have left. They all betrayed me.. I thought they we're nice.

That's when i broke down. I looked at the sky. "Why? Why didn't you warn me enough? I wish i i could've saved myself from this misery.. Mama.. I wish you we're here. Why? Do i really deserve this? I was wrong.. So wrong!" I clutched my chest once again as i felt myself lack of breath.

Maybe, I really do deserve this. And i think.. I deserve to die..

And everything went black.

****

Serina's POV

I feel uneasy. It's like, something bad is going to happen.

I checked my phone and saw Tyler messaged me. I read it.

'Go to Kyra. She's outside her Condo and it's raining. She needs you. Don't tell her that, i said this. I'm sorry."

What? What did he do? Oh! I swear if he does something bad to my bestfriend i'll tear him off into tiny little pieces!

I grabbed my coat, wallet, Phone and Car keys and hurriedly went out to my car.

I drive fast. It's raining. Kyra..

I cussed when i suddenly remembered her illness.

I drive faster as tears filled my eyes.

'Please, don't let it be..' I silently prayed.

When i got to the Building i saw Kyra lying down on the ground unconscious. I rushed to her, not caring even if i get wet. "Kyra!!" I tapped her cheeks, but she isn't responding. Gosh. She's turning blue. I need to get her to the hospital real quick!

I hurriedly carried her to my car, Good thing i go to gym. I'm already used to carrying heavy objects.

I brought her at the back seat and covered her with my coat. After that, i went in and drove to the hospital.

"Guard! Help me! My friend, She's turning blue!" I quickly said when i got out of the car.

The Guard hurriedly called for help and They took Kyra on a Bed. I followed them, but then, They didn't allow me again to go inside the Emergency room.

I'm worried! What happened?! I silently prayed for Kyra as i waited for the Doctor to come out.

After 1 hour and a half, The Doctor finally came out. "How is she? Is she alright?" I continuesly asked.

He removed his mask. "She is fine. For now. But she needs a heart transplant as soon as possible. It's gonna cost-"

"I'll pay. Is there a donor?" I quickly asked.
He sadly shook his head.

"We'll try to find a Heart donor as soon as possible. We'll try our best."

"She is gonna be tranferred to room 207." I nodded as he gave me a forced smile and walked away.

I sighed. Kyra..

****

[Side Note : This is Serina's point of view two days since She brought Kyra to the Hospital. In the Next Chapter, It's gonna be in Tyler's POV and, He will narrate what happened when he came.]

Kyra hasn't woke up for 2 days. Yesterday, Tyler came. He was crying.

I know what happened. That f*cking jerk. They are all j*rks. Especially Tyler and Blake. Blake was the one who told him to do the bet, yes. But then, Tyler could easily decline. But no! He chose to hurt my bestfriend.

I held Kyra's hands. "You're gonna be okay.." I whispered as i kissed her forehead. She's been pale since then.

I looked at the door when it suddenly opened. The Doctor came in with a smile on his face.

"I have a Good News." I kept silent. Waiting for him to continue.

"We have found a Donor."