The Letter ......

I wake up on the kitchen floor everything is blurry. My vision clears as I sit up looking at all the broken glass. I slowly remember what happen. Me getting drunk screaming at Niall. Playing are song. I rub my head that pounding. I get up going to the bathroom and lean against the toilet puking my guts out making my eyes water. I get on my knees taking deep breaths. I don't even flush the toilet I just stumble out barely making it up to our room. I look around going to your closet I open it. I don't really know what I am doing what I am searching for. I guess anything of you. I pull out your jacket that you always wear. I put it on feeling safe smiling a little. It still smells of you Lou. I pull out a box that was buried deep in your closet. I stare at it feeling tears build up in my all ready soar eyes. I swallow hard taking a deep breath. I pick the box up caring it to our bed I sit down in the middle of the bed the box in front of me. This was are box Louis. I whisper threw my tears. Remember   we put all are pictures in here all the things we were going to do when we got the money. I open the box looking at the first picture that me and you ever took together. Me on your back us both smiling. I spend hours looking at pictures crying my heart out at all the happy memories. But knowing that we will not make new ones. I look at the last picture of me and you. You are kissing me you look so happy and I am bending down to your level holding you tight. You are smiling into the kiss. This was the last picture taken and there will be no more. I close my eyes willing the tears to go away. I frown a little. Seeing something in the box. I turn it over and see it has my name on it. To my love harry from boobear. I stare at it shocked. Boo bear I whisper .

Vas happen so no one commenting but people are reading can you guys please comment thanks and this is going to be to parts byeeeeeeee.