Almost the end

I dig out the last picture of me and Louis. I smile not feeling sad just at peace. Soon I will be with you Louis. I put the picture in my pocket as I grab the bottle of sleeping pills. This is how you went Lou so will I . I walk up stairs slowly looking around at everything that was ares, All the pictures that are hanging on the wall. All are memories. I whisper threw tears. I walk into are room as I set the bottle of pills on the bed. I walk into the bathroom as I take a good look at myself in the mirror. A thing I haven't been able to do for so long. But for once I don't feel like I am going to puke at the sigh of myself. I just feel happy that I am finally doing something right for once. I sigh swallowing suddenly becoming nervous. There no backing out not after I have come this far. I whisper to my self. I sit on are bed as I pull out my phone. I dial Liam number. I take a deep breath as I hear him answer the phone. "Hey harry". "Hey Liam". I guesses  my voice crack. I am so stupid  Liam he can always detect things like that about me or any of the lads. "Harry are you okay"? His voice is feared with worry. I don't want him worried I don't want any of them sad. "I am fine can you just come over here please". "Of course I will be over as soon as I can." "Thanks Liam I love you." "I love you to harry". I hang up as a few tears makes it way down my face. I take a deep breath. I open the bottle of pills. How much is enough how much is not enough? I  sigh closing my eyes and swallowing a bunch dry, I choke and gag a little. I set the rest of the pills aside knowing I will be gone before Liam get here. I hurry and rush for a piece of paper and pen. I take a deep shaky breath all ready feeling like I am slipping away. I write down everything that I never said. Telling each boy how strong they are and how much I love each and everyone of them and to not mourn over me that I will soon be happy and me and Louis will both be looking down upon them guarding them each and everyday. Love harry I end the letter a few of my tears falling onto the letter. I fold it as I lay down on are bed the note in my hand tightly. I stare up at the celling scared as things start to get a little more fuzzy. I am scared I whisper to know one. Until I hear something I though I would never hear.

okay guys after this chapter is the last chapter this was my first story and it finally coming to a end I can not believe it. Please I would love if I could get at least 10 votes I no that seems like a lot but you guys are amazing it would mean a lot peace!