The letter part 2 .....

I take a deep breath beginning to read...................

Louis - Hi I am writing you this harry because I don't know how to tell you. I couldn't take it anymore. I know your probably asking your self what I couldn't take blaming yourself well don't. It all my fault. You saw me as a strong person who was always smiling and laughing. But really I was dying with each passing day. I though I would be so happy and forget about all my problems when I met you. I mean you made me so happy the happiest I had ever been, The way you smile so big and your dimples show. Your beautiful smile that brighten anyone day. The way your eyes look at me like I was beautiful. But all my life people have told  me how ugly I am that I should die rot in a hole that no one loves me how could someone love someone so mess up like me. I asked my self that question every time you said you love me every time you said I was perfect every time you kiss me so passionately like it would be are last. You made these few years with you the best. I could never ask for anything better. I was not your rock harry you were mine before I met you I cut everyday and cried myself to sleep. I was broken and I though I could never be happy never be fixed. But you fix me. I thank you for those great years my love. Listen to me now harry. Please don't cry over me I am in a happy place now away from the hurt of the world I am at peace I am your guardian angel watching over you forever. Please move on and find a new love just don't forget about me. Keep me in your dreams. I love you harry you are forever in my heart love boo bear. I read the last words feeling numb. I look up at the sky my eyes streaming with tears. Louis I whisper I cant forget about you you were my true love the person I wanted to spend my life with the person I wanted to grow old with you were my everything I cant move on with out you boo bear. I clutch the letter to my heart letting the tears fall feeling numb and lost not really knowing what I am doing but at the same time not really caring. I lay on the bed not making a sound barely breathing just laying there feeling darkness close in around me until nothing.

Okay that made me cry. So I am going to be starting up another story. So yeah comment on any ideas please more people read and feel free to hate it will make me a better writer. So   thanks [blushies]