Talking to you

It been 5 months  since I found that letter. I haven not been doing any better. Actually I have lost weight my hair dirty and has lice my clothes are to big for me and dirty. My face is oily and pimpled all up. I bet if you saw me you see how ugly I really am. What I have been doing is thinking about you getting drunk every night till I pass out. Then puke my guts out. But today I made up my mind to talk to you I have to see you I owe you that much. I slip on a pair of your sweat pants and beanie. They no longer smell like you. I  walk out are house  to see it winter. I laugh a little I didn't even no what the season was. A few minutes later I am at the  gate to were your beautiful body that was once warm and breathing that now cold and dirty. I let a tear finally slip down as I see what your headstone says. Louis William Tomlinson gone but never forgotten love and always missed. Forever ....... on earth. I get down on my knees as more tears fall rubbing the dirt away the best I can. Someone as pretty and perfect as you should not be buried here Lou. I whisper . I take a deep breath. Louis you are the boy I fell in love  with the boy that had my world upside down in one day when I met you at the bakery were I use to work. You had me wrap around your tiny little finger. I rake a shaky breath feeling more tears fall down my cold red cheeks. You were the one I wanted to spend my life with to grow old with to get married to and adopted a bunch of beautiful kids. I wanted to build a family with you boo bear. I touch his body that rough and cold no longer breathing his eyes dead no sparkle to them. Louis I soon will join you my love. I know  you are a beautiful angel sitting up there looking at me with pity for not being strong I am sorry Louis but how can I be strong   when you were my rock. Here I have something for u Lou. I pull a rose out from your jacket pocket  placing the one rose on the headstone gently. I get up slowly walking away but turning around were I hear a faint whisper and soft foot steps. I turn around seeing a hand grab the rose twirling it. I look smiling. You look at me kissing the rose as you disappear. I kiss my hand holding up to the sky. As I walk back to are house getting ready ............

Okay let me just say I am soooooooo sorry it took me forever to write this because I was struggling, BUT sadly this story is coming to a end one or two more chapters and it will be done. But then I have a new story I am going to write that will be longer along with a collection of different one shots. Also shout out to anyone who reading this story because I have 30 readers. So thank you all please leave comments on anything I need to work on. Bye my ...........................