cheater rwby x male reader x raven x glynda goodwhich

you were the best sniper in the school and you and your team Y/NNMM, your team mates, Nick(thenick5o), the ranger, Merasmus, the white mage(Myself) and Marc(MarcSantana), the heavy hitter. You were the sniper of your group. Each of you had your own girlfriend. Right now, you were on your way to see your girlfriends, team rwby when you saw your team with there girlfriends, nick with his older sister pyhrra, merasmus with his older sister cinder and marc with coco.

"hey guys"

Nick" hey dude hows its going"

"good, so what are you guys up too"

Merasmus" i'm taking cinder to the movies, nick's taking phyrra to the woods and marc's taking coco to the mall."
"Well I'm taking the girls to The Mann co store"
You team are about to give there good byes when velvet comes running up to you
Velvet" guys y/n finally done it, he's having a,a(sees you) Y/N if your here then who's in your room"
You all realized who it was and start running to your dorm
5 minutes of running later
Your moaning noises coming from your room, you slowly you open the door and see team SSSD banging your girlfriends.
Mind"why, was I a bad boyfriend, questions for later now let's deal with the current issue at hand"
You bust down the door and everyone stops what there doing
"WHY WHAT HAVE I DONE DO YOU"
Ruby"YOU CHEATED ON US"
YANG:"SSSD CAUGHT YOU WITH VELVET"
WEISS:" THATS WHY YOU WERE SO DISTANT
BLAKE:"WE TRUSTED YOU"
"1 no I'd never cheated one you girls, 2 I was with velvet to help her with her weapon, 3 I was so distant because I was called on missions all the time, but you no longer worry about me, have fun with your 1 inch dick boyfriends
Sun:"hey our dicks are way bigger then yours"
"Not when merasmus does his thing"
Neptune"and what's that
Merasmus: I curse you with shrunking heads

Mind"why, was I a bad boyfriend, questions for later now let's deal with the current issue at hand"You bust down the door and everyone stops what there doing"WHY WHAT HAVE I DONE DO YOU"Ruby"YOU CHEATED ON US"YANG:"SSSD CAUGHT YOU WITH VELVET"WEIS...

You and your team walking away while team SSSD scream in pain, you walk to ozpins office, when you get there, you see ozpin and glynda goodwhich.
Ozpin:"ah team Y/NNMM, what can i do for you?"

"I just came to tell you that we're quitting school"

Merasmus"but if anything were to happen to beacon, you may use my castle as a refugee camp"

5 mounths later
You were whatching t.v. With your team when breaking news
Reporter"BREAKING NEWS BEACON HAS BEEN DESTOYED, PYRRA IS MORTALLY WOUNDED, THE MAIN ATTACKRS OF THIS ATTACK WAS BY FORMER TEAM SSSD , LUCKLY A LONE SNIPER MANGED TO SAVE GLYNDA GOODWHICH, OZPIN IS CONFORMED DEAD.
You all just sit there speech less.
merasmus" we'll I'll got start blowing up the air mattress's.
An hour later 5 girls show up, 4 of them were, cinder,pyhrra, coco, and goodwhich.

Merasmus"HELLO GIRLS, WELCOME TO MY CASTLE(looks and the unknown women) UMMMMM Y/N,THERES SOMEONE HERE FOR YOU"

You go to the front door and see the women

"hello do I know you?"

???"No but you know my daughter"

you look at her and realize who it is

"Oh crap your yangs mom arn't you"

???"yes but you can call me raven"

Merasmus;"well its been fun, but i have to go yandere hunting bye" (Teleports away)

you and raven walk up to your room when your nocked unconscious

when you walk up you see raven and goodwhich lay beside you in nothing bu stockings panties and bras.

Raven and goodwhich"Hello love"

your mind"I wonder how the others are doing?"

Well nick and mark are having sex with there girlfriends and me, well

BANG

Yuno"STAY STILL SO I CAN KILL FOR TRYING TO TAKING MY LOVE"

Me" PISS OFF YOU YANDERE CHAN WANNABE"

Next time on Requests