Chapter 7

Everyone hooted and called out Paul's name.He smirked before tossing a pokéball carelessly."Go Elekid,"he said when a small yellow Pokémon with a black lightning bolt in the middle of its stomach."Bee!Bee!"it growled.Sapphire smiled as Eevee purred in delight."Go first sweet heart,"Paul hissed.'Sweet heart!?He did not just call me that!!'Sapphire thought.

She gritted her teeth as Eevee started to growl with her.Knowing that she hated the nickname."Eevee!Use agility!"said Sapphire.Eevee ran at full speed as it jumped from side to side.Paul's eyes shined as he pointed at Elekid."Use charge,"he said.Elekid focused while it growled slightly,glowing a bright shocking yellow.Sapphire placed a hand on her hip and watched as Elekid finished charging.

"Now use hidden power!"yelled Sapphre.Eevee sprang up in the air and used its special power,shooting right at Elekid."Use thunder!"Paul said.Elekid focused as it shot out all the electricity from its body, looking like a thunder bolt.The lightning struck at Eevee as it dodged all the strikes."What the-?"asked Paul.Sapphire grinned as Eevee's hidden power hit Elekid.Everyone laughed at Paul's Elekid's failure to aim the thunder at the hidden power.

Paul shook his head,"Elekid use tackle!" Elekid growled before charging into Eevee.However,Eevee pounced onto its head.After jumping behind him,she used tackle,hitting him from behind."Turn around!"yelled Paul.But it was too late as Eevee used all it's force with its body to knock Elekid into the fence."No!"Paul hollered.Sapphire pumped her fist in the air as Elekid grunted.

"Elekid,get up and use electro ball!"Paul called out.Elekid slowly rose up and squealed.Forming a small ball of electricity,he rose up its yellow hands."Now go!"said Paul.The Elekid quickly darted side to side while getting closer to Eevee.Finally when ut was in his reach he threw the ball of energy swiftly at Eevee.Before it could do anything.the electro ball struck Eevee in the stomach,sending her flying backwards.

"Oh no,"Sapphire whispered.Paul grinned as he pointed at Eevee."Let's finish this,use thunder punch!"yelled Paul.Electricity and static slowly formed around its arm."Be!"Elekid yelped.Jumping in the air he threw his arm at Eevee who was lying defenselessly on the floor."Eevee!Use double team!"yelled Sapphire.The small brown Pokémon was quickly duplicated into ten versions of its self.

Paul's eyes widen as he gritted his teeth.When Elekid punched what he thought was Eevee,the duplicate vanished.The other nine versions of Eevee surrounded Elekid as it backed up."Come on Elekid,use thunder!"said Paul.Elekid used Thunder as it struck all the Eevees.All of them vanished as Paul and Elekid both were astonished."Where is-"But before Paul could finish Eevee popped out from behind Elekid."Use Tackle once more!"Sapphire yelled.

Quickly,the Eevee used all its power and its body slammed into Elekid,making the Pokémon slide onto the floor and hitting the bottom of the fence.The whole crowd was silent as the dust covered Elekid.As the dust slowly disappeared,it revealed that....

Elekid fainted.

The whole crowd cheered as Sapphire ran to Eevee,picking her up gently."We won Eevee!"Sapphire said as the Eevee nuzzled Sapphire's face."SAPPHIRE!WOO!"Ruby cheered along with Marill who squealed in happiness.The referee stood by Sapphire and raised her hand up in the air."The winner to finally brake Paul's record of no losses!"he said.The crowd busted into applauses as Sapphire waved at everyone.

She glanced back at Paul to see him return Elekid.Sapphire watched as he glared at the crowd and turned around.Sapphire slightly felt bad for him.Her thoughts were interrupted as the whole crowd screamed.Jerking her head back she saw the crowd was being captured by the men in the weird uniforms.The men were grabbing the trainer's bags and pulling out the trainer's pokéballs.They were stealing the trainer's Pokémon.

Sapphire spotted one of them grabbing onto Ruby.Screaming,Ruby thrashed and jerked around."Ruby!"Sapphire screamed.Sapphire ran out of the fenced battle field and struggled to get to Ruby.However she was stopped by a Glameow.The Pokémon growled as it prowled slowly to Sapphire.Eevee jumped in front of the Glameow and growled as well.A women dressed in the same uniform as the men stepped up and smiled evilly.

"You aren't going anywhere,"she said.Sapphire glared as she pointed at the Glameow."Use Tackle!" said Sapphire.Eevee tackled into Glameow,causing the grey cat Pokémon to tumble backwards."Glameow use scratch!"the women,also known as a team galactic grunt,yelled.Glameow's claws grew larger and white as the Pokémon lunged at Eevee.Scratching her,she squealed in pain.

Ruby moved and struggled to get loose as the Galactic grunt's grip got tighter."Stop struggling brat,"the grunt hissed.Marill jumped out of Ruby's arms as it breathed in deep.It then spit out a strong force of water,hitting the grunt in face causing him to fall backwards.Ruby jumped back in fright.Her arms burned from were the man was holding her.When Ruby looked at her arm,she saw a red mark all over her bicep.

Ruby then bent down and quickly picked up Marill.Panicking she ran through the crowd,trying to escape.However three galactic grunts grabbed on to Ruby.Standing next to these men was a women dressed in a black dress that went down to her feet,covering them.Her head was tilted down,letting her solid black hair fall in front of her face."Madam Garvior,is this the girl?"asked the man grunt.The women nodded as they began to crowd around Ruby.

Sapphire watched this out of the corner of her eye as she ran.The galactic grunt with the Glameow tried to stop her,only she was pushed away by Sapphire."Ruby!"she called out.Madam Garvior turned around to Sapphire.She lifted up her face to reveal her eyes turning blue.Sapphire stopped as she was surrounded in something blue.Blinking,Sapphire realized it was the move...psychic.

Sapphire struggled to move as she got no where.Madam Garvior was grinning evilly as her hair was spiraling out of control,her grin widen as her eyes were a bright blue."Sapphire!"Ruby yelled.Marill and Eevee both stood in front of Sapphire,protecting her.Madam Garvior Laughed,"Funny creatures."Lifting her hands,Eevee and Marill were both lifted in the air,also surrounded in blue lining.

Ruby struggled to get free from the mens' grasps.Screaming and yelling,she thrashed and punched and kicked and hit.No use.Paul watched the scene.The two girls being captured by these people.Paul growled,he knew he wasn't the hero type,personally,he could careless.Many people call him stubborn or a jerk.Paul could careless.

He threw a pokéball and light came out as a small Pokémon appeared."Sneasel!Shadow ball!"yelled Paul.

"Snee!"It yelped.Jumping in the air,a small ball of dark energy formed between its small claws.When the black energy was fully formed,Sneasel threw the energy at the lady.Catching her off guard,Madam Garvior was thrown back,releasing Sapphire and the Pokémon.Madam Garvior fell face first onto the floor,scuffing up her dress.Sapphire was being helped up by Paul,while Eevee and Marill were attacking the galactic grunts.

"Y-You?"asked Sapphire.Paul scoffed,"I saved your life get over it."He wrapped an arm around her waist and let her arm hang over his shoulders."Let's go,"he said,dragging her to the small battle court.Laying her against the fence,he looked her in the eye."Stay right here,"he said running back into battle.Sapphire stared at him watching him run back.

Madam Garvior jumped up angrily pointing her hand at Paul,he was being lifted in thin air.Unable to move,he struggled."You little brat,you must learn to respect your elders,"she said throwing her arms to the side.This causes Paul to go with her arms.

Paul was flung into a building wall.