1

Andy

Juliet and I broke up a few weeks ago. She cheated on me and only wanted to be with me just for fame and money.

How could I let someone like her get into my life and play my strings like I was a violin.

How could I have been so stupid, so blind?

I don't care anymore. Tour is in a couple of weeks  and all I've done is get drunk, trying to cover how fucking pathetic I am.

Crow and femme jumped onto the couch and curled up next to me. I didn't want move anyways. I'm way to intoxicated to walk.

I just stroked their fur until I fell asleep. The world was spinning to fast for this shit.

~>~>~>

Buzz....buzz....buzz

What the fuck is that noise?

I turn my head over to see my phone vibrating on the table like crazy.

I had fourteen texts from CC in the past hour. What's so important he had to tell so bad?

I picked up my phone to read the texts

"Andy, we are meeting up at the studio in 2 hours to go over tour."

"Andy, it's important."

"ANDY!"

"Dude, answer a simple goddamn text."

Shit! I have about 45 minutes to get rid of this ridiculous headache and drive to the studio in time.

I tried rolling on my side to get up and ended up falling off the couch and on my stomach

"fuck." I mumbled to myself

I pushed myself off the ground and walked over to the kitchen. my head was ponding and spinning like crazy.

I grabbed some aspirin and chugged it down with some water. I pressed my palm against the side of my head.

I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, walked back to the living room, grabbed my keys, jacket, kissed my cats heads and left, locking the door behind me.

I got into my car and listened to Kiss.

~>~>~>

I turned off my car and made a dead sprint into the studio with minutes to spare.

I ran into our studio room, everyone turning their heads to me.

"Oh, looks like Mr. 'I don't know how to respond to a text' is here." CC joked, putting quotations around 'my name'

"Well-I'm-here-now-so-chill." I said in between breaths

"so now that everyone is here, we can go over tour." our tour manager Rob said

I stood against the wall and crossed my arms

"Alright, first off, I'm gonna give you some heads ups. One, you need to start getting your things packed up A.S.A.P." Rob started