Viocent

(Random Viocent just because)

It wasn't hard to see that grape boy was getting things for that stupid day they call Valentine's Day. I mean, I live with him so I know when he leaves his mansion to get something. Then when he returns, he doesn't even say anything (not like he does talk to me much anyway) as he goes straight to his room.

I just brushed it off as him getting something for Scott, not hard to know that he has a thing for the phone guy.

I just sit on the couch watching the latest episodes of forged in fire and impractical jokers, forged in fire is so good, the burning metal is so satisfying and the weapons are amazing! Then impractical jokers is super funny, gives me ideas for the idiots I call my friend.

Days went by and everyday he went out. When that day came, I woke up around 11am, normal time for me, only for my mouth to drool. That smell...

I turned my head to the bedside table I have to get my water that I brought up, only to find the water gone. Replaced by a plate full and piled of toast, a cup of still warm tea on the side. I sat up and examined it.

It's hard to poison toast with my eyes and knowledge of toast (man that sounds sad). It looked. Perfect. The toast crunchy yet still soft, the butter melted into the toast already, giving it it's beautiful yellow look. The tea was strong and still warm, like someone just made it. Just how I like it.

That confused me, just assuming I've been sleep cooking again, I ate the toast.

Once I finished the food and drink I got ready for the hell I call work. It's weird how I still go there since the animatronics still want me dead.

When I got there it was strangely empty. It wasn't a day off I haven't heard about. It wasn't anyone's birthday as far as I knew. I was so puzzled to why it was empty.

I saw something on the party table, so I went to examine it. It was weird seeing a rose on the table. I assumed it was one of the guys waiting for their loved one to come over, wouldn't be the first time. But I picked it up to take a look.

It looked like a normal rose, but it had two different shades of purple and black on the actual flower. I groaned when one of its spikes pricked my finger, I'm strong but that didn't stop a little blood coming. I went to the kitchen to wash it off, eventually stopping.

I heard footsteps run from what I thought was the backroom to the office. I put my hair up in a bobble, leaving long stands of hair that covers some of my face. I grabbed the knife from the holder that is hidden on my arm, I wasn't ready to attack just in case it was a thief, wouldn't be the first time.

I stealthily walked to the office, I walked in and saw no one, I stood silently listening. All I heard was the generator from the speakers, the camera on the backroom. I checked through the cameras and saw no one.

I started to wonder if it was just my brain messing with me again, it happens at times where I hear things. There.

On the desk.

On the chair.

More of them roses. It was so strange.

I screamed when something banged on the closed doors, it wasn't loud, but it did startle me. I opened the door. MORE ROSES!

It actually made me so confused and angered. Who was teasing me like this?! On the wall I saw another piece of paper, more than normal. I examined it like everything else that's going on.

It was a note. Addressed to me.

Violet
Meet me in the backroom. Haha don't ya worry, I'm not the guy you think I am.

'I'm not the guy you think I am?' What's that supposed to mean.... And who even wrote it?

Who is this stealthy that they can surpass my ears?

I gulped, nervous of what will happen if I go there. But I did anyway, my hand tighter on my trusted black bladed knife. I ran my fingers on the soothing diamond in the handle, my adrenaline started as I opened the backroom door.

I had to watch my step, roses were everywhere. Different colours and shades, it made me smile. I'm not the romantic type or anything like that, but it amazed me how fast this appeared and how much effort this would have taken. On the table was chicken in a wonderfully red sauce, some chips on the side.

My favourite meal, toast I wouldn't class as a meal. I walk to it and picked up the knife and fork, I ate some and smiled. Man this was good!

Once I finished I gasped, long arms rapped themselves around my waist, hands on my stomach softly. My eyes widened at the warmth, the arms as muscular as mine, hands softy rubbing my six pack which caused me to bite my lip. It felt so good...

A head rested on my shoulder, I was in too much shock to look at the face, the soft, warm breath ran down my body, I felt goosebumps nicely go on my skin. The hair of the guy softly stroked my head.

The guy slowly pulled away from me, his warmth lingering on my waist and back, I turn around to see grape boy.

Vincent Afton.

He stood there smiling at me, a soft, heartwarming smile. Something I've never seen on that face of his. When I looked at him closely, I noticed a little red of blush on his cheeks, his head slightly slanted with his hands slowly reaching out to mine.

"S... Sorry about that, Vi." He stammered, I couldn't help but laugh, he sounded like Jeremy not the perverted, insane guy I know. He looked down ashamed, I place my fingers on his chin making him look at me. More blush went on his cheeks.

"You've tried so hard." I smiled, I placed my hands on his warm cheeks, his skin so soft under them. "Where's the Vincent I know?" I asked, it only made him more shy.

"Well... I... I guess you... You..." He stammered, I smiled at how cliche that sounded. I changed the heart of the child killer. Well I am too. But still...

What happened next, I was on the brink of a heart attack, and that's no exaggeration.

Mike came up behind us, blowing an air horn while Fritz and Jeremy exploded party poppers beside us.

My heart raced, my knife dug into the floor as I threw it down. I backed into Vincent and he held me, I could feel his heavy breathing in his chest and his heart against my back. I turned around and breathes heavily against his shoulder, my chest heaving up and down.

They left and it was just me and Vincent, he takes some of the paper out of my hair and looked at me with his white eyes. I saw a small black pupil deep in his eyes. Wait... Do I have that? I don't know...

"Happy Valentine's Day." He whispered softly to me, his voice ran through me in the best way. He actually made that cold heart of mine leap.

His huge hand cupped my face, bringing me closer, his soft, tender lips pressing against mine. His nose rubbing softly on mine, he took the bobble out of my hair, playing with the purple hair that rolled down my back. My body relaxed so much when his hands massaged my back, sending amazing shivers down my spine.

He pulled away when both of us needed air, his hands massaged my back so much that my whole body felt numb with the tingle he gave me. He chuckled and picked me up, taking my hat off my head and placing it on the table, pecking my lips.

"Oohh that's why..." I said dumbly, he laughed and nodded.
"Only just realised?"
"Silence, grape boy! I don't follow this holiday."
"Well. Now you have a reason to." He smiled, looking into my eyes.
"But what about Scott, I th-"
"I did... I still do. But. He has someone else."

I looked down "and if he didn't... You'll leave me... Right?" Vincent rolled his eyes (hard thing to do when they're pure white).
"Nope. Always would have been you. If he made the move probably. But.... I know he's not bi or gay..."
I tried to move bug my body wouldn't let me.

"Well you never know. Let's enjoy this for now." I laughed, he nods, carrying me home as I was too numb to actually walk.