Fan story #3

(I was waiting to get requested on this.... So here it is... Purplephone.... Warning, I am TERRIBLE with writing them so.... Here goes the terrible author)

Nobody likes the night shifts, I mean who does? Most night shifts your sat doing nothing all night, then there's the fact some creepy things go down.
My night shifts are just pure scary!
In case you didn't know, I work at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. Yes the one with the animatronics.
At day, it's alright, boring to say the least.
At night it's different... Thanks to the stupid Vincent and Violet, the animatronics are now possessed by raging children's spirits that will kill any night guard they see, thinking it's the purple idiots.
I was the first guard at the new pizzeria. So I experienced freddy, Bonnie, foxy and chica coming at me to try and kill me first.
Sorry I'm going on a bit, one final thing. It's my last week at the pizzeria's night guard, and i was requested to make a recording to help the new guards get through the nights. I've already finished my nights. But I wouldn't be here without the Purple Guy...

It was Thursday, the 4th night of the week. The animatronics were aggressive around this time of week. It's weird, I would have thought it would be Monday. Now that I think about it that's probably why they're so easy, no one likes Monday's.
It was 10 minutes shy of 12am, so I sat there messing in my chair till it started. I was that bored I was pushing my chair with my legs using the desk, then spinning to the wall, pushing on the wall then spinning to the desk and so on.
That's when I heard moans...
The moans that the animatronics make, like their trying to get in their last breath...
They weren't meant to be awake then so naturally, I panicked.
I looked at the camera and I saw them all, silently coming to the office. They were all coming at the right door but I closed both.
You have no idea how scared I was...
I was having a panic attack, but I managed to get myself together.
Then the banging started, I could hear foxy's hook and hand frantically banging on the door.
Without hesitation, I started to record. I told the guard that it was amazing how he made it. Then how I wouldn't be able to make it... I said to look in the back room for me, because I thought then that's where I'll be.
The golden bear...
Golden Freddy...
He opened the door, letting the animatronics in.
Normal Freddy's jingle started to play.
They all had pure black eyes, except for a glowing speck.
They surrounded me, then it was freddy who screamed in my face, I quickly shut off the recording, my adrenaline racing.
I had nowhere to go!
Bonnie grabbed me by the arms with his huge hands and chica by the legs. They picked me up and dragged me to the back room...
I screamed to the top of my lungs, on the way I kept blacking out. I was way too scared. I couldn't think straight. I kept thinking to myself, "did I write a will? Will anyone find me? Is this what happened to others?".

When I opened my eyes I was lying on the table in the backroom, pinned down by the four animatronics.
I remember in the old location, there was a puppet...
I didn't know it was here... It was there holding the suit of golden freddy.
I waited.... Waited for my end... Accepting there's nothing I can do...
"SCOTT!" I heard a voice shout, I knew that voice. No one else has such a deep, sexy voice that that.
The next thing I heard was screeching of the animatronics, metal bashed to the floor as something keeps hitting the animatronics hard.

Two hands helped me up, then held me close, then they slid down my chest, I bit my lip at the feeling.
When I opened my eyes, all I saw was purple hair, a warm breath ran down my neck and my heart raced.
"V-Vincent." I stammered, adrenaline racing through my body.
"Don't scare me like that!" He yelled against my neck, I saw an axe in bonnie's head, animatronic parts everywhere.
His lips pressed against my neck and my breath hitched, I could feel a soft chuckle against it and he looked at me with his grey eyes.
"I love you, Scott."
"I... I love you too..." I was in shock. He pressed his lips against mine, all I could feel was the soft, smooth lips going deeper into the kiss. I placed a hand on his cheek as his roamed my hair.
He softly suck and bit on my lip then pulled away, I knew I was bright red.
"Your mine now baby." He said in his super sexy and seductive voice, he smirked as I nodded.
"All yours."