Finally done

I sigh smiling, my eyes closing. "Finally done. These cursed robots and their disgusting stench." I say to myself, I throw my axe to the wall and the sharp edge digs into it, I kick Freddy's arm away from me. "It's not like anyone cares about this place anymore." I look around the pizzeria, just seeing the broken animatronics.

"But still it's good to cover my tracks." I lick my knife chuckling. "I can't believe I actually did it, I got away with murder. 5, Whole times." I smirk, then I chuckle once again, sighing.

"We know what you did..." A voice whispered.
"What?" I look around, the voices continues.
"We remember. We know what you did."
"No..."
"We know what you did, Violet."
"No.. No..."
"It's me. It's me, Violet."
"No! Stay back!" I say, trying to push the souls away from me as I back away.

I frantically look around and see the spring lock suit on the floor, I pick it up and lock the springs, putting it on.

I burst out laughing, moving the springs rapidly, the souls stand still. "Can't get me now can you?" I say laughing.

Then something snapped.

Something broke...

Creaking....

I gasp then the locks ran into my body and I scream in absolute agony, throwing up blood as tears fall.

I fall to the floor as blood fills the room. I lie in pain.

Then the souls fade leaving me alone