Why your never safe in the shower

Well this happened.
I don't know if you know this, but me, Vincent and Scott all live in the same house- mainly just because Vincent lives in a stupid mansion. And as you might expect, having the Purple Guy as a roommate isn't the safest thing...
This happened over the course of the new year...

I was the first victim, I was taking a bath and I was in there for a good hour, it was huge so you could submerge yourself in it and fit a good 5 people inside. I drifted off after a while, my Chris Mooney book was open on the side so it wouldn't get wet. All I heard was the door open.
I should mention the fact that the door had no locks, we usually told each other which bathroom we would be in so they won't walk in. There are 3 bathrooms anyway, I took the biggest.
Immediately, I opened my eyes and looked at the door, the towels were in a cupboard on the other side of the bathroom as well as my clothes.
"Hello?" I asked, I sat up slightly so I could see who it was. All I saw was Vincent staring at me, he actually dared to look me up and down. Then he saw my grey eyes get darker and he ran out screaming sorry. He got a good few bruises after that even a fractured wrist.

The next incident it was Scott who was the victim. He was taking a shower after a long - and almost fatal- night shift. He had his music on and his eyes closed so he could hear or see the door open, when he finished washing himself he planned to stay there for a little longer, since he liked the warm water. Then the next thing he saw was Vincent watching him take a shower!
I could hear it from downstairs, Scott's screech when he saw Vincent.
I ran upstairs to see what was going on, I saw Vincent wave and apologise as he walked away,
I growled and pinned him to the wall and started to beat him up again, he was a bloody mess when I was finished.

The same thing happened to us a few more times that we have up and installed locks to the doors.

BUT IT DIDN'T HELP!

He kept picking the lock!

We were getting sick of it, then I had an idea.

Whenever we were about to take a shower or bath, we always got some chains I had in my room that I use for slow torture, and we both chained him up.

That was the only way we could have a peaceful time...