Alone

"Mike!" I complained, groaning.
"What it wasn't my fault!" He stated.
"Yes it was! Vincent. Oh god your completely useless!"
"Hey I've done this more times than you!" Vincent grumbled.
"Your still terrible! Mike. Jesus stop touching it! You'll ruin it more!"
We all just stopped for a second and bursted out laughing.
"Did you really just say that?" Mike said once we all calmed down, I wiped my eyes from the tears that formed.
"Ok that was amazing." Vincent laughed.
"Oh that could have been so bad if someone heard!" I stated, smiling. Vincent went back to the ruined pizza dough and Mike went back to fixing the fridge.
It always made me smile when they're happy. We usually tell jokes or something which lightens the mood and makes a job at a children's pizzeria who gives you less pay than lowest pay. These guys are the family I don't have.
Vincent is like my twin or older brother, Mike is the one who wants to act older than me, fritz is younger than Mike but doesn't care, Scott is the oldest and Jeremy is the little one. I'm just the one in between.
"Hey, Vince?" Scott said as he opened the door to the kitchen, pushing his red glasses up his nose. The Purple guy looked at him, I looked at him too, to see what all the fuss is. Behind the Phone Guy was a shy girl.
She looked around our age, 23-26, with the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen, her hair was a caramel brown, her face had probably a few layers of makeup, her lips bright red, cheeks blushed up with eyeshadow and a bunch of the stuff I hate. Her body was like a healthy plump, she had perfect curves and a chest that wasn't too big (ahem like mine) or too small. I actually spent a little staring at her and then realised the others did, Vincent nodded after a moment and walked to this new girl.
He said something to her that made her giggle, like a proper girly giggle that most do when flirting. I get a horrible feeling in my stomach but think nothing of it.
That is until the next day...

I came to work around 10am after an incident with a mugger, he didn't really get what he wanted. When I walked in I saw all the guys crowding around the girl from yesterday, who, I guessed, got the job. I said hi to them and they didn't look at me as they said hi or hello back.
An hour later, Vincent found me in the kitchen fixing the fridge Mike broke two days ago.
"What's all this about?" He asked me, his muscular and long arm around my shoulders and he rested his cheek on my head like he usually does. People see us as lovers but we see each other as brother and sister and I don't want that to change...
But I feared it might...
"What's all what about?" I asked, looking up at the Purple Guy, his grey eyes looked  concerned.
"Just leaving us like that, not even properly saying hello and acting all weird."
"Well sorry if your all busy with drooling over that makeup freak..." Vincent just chuckled and rapped me in one of those sibling tight and rough hugs, arms around my waist as he nuzzled my purple hair.
"Is a little girl jealous?" He mockingly said, blowing on my head which he knows I hate. I pushed him off of my head and he sat me on his lap as he held me close, I closed my eyes as he kissed my head.
"Not really... It's just... You all were never like this to me, and it makes me worried." Vincent ran his fingers through my hair and I started to shift off, rubbing my head on his chest to get comfy.
"It's just she's a cool girl, not to mention beautiful," I didn't bet she was that beautiful if she layered herself in that much makeup, "she can get along with all of us. She's a joker like Mike, an amazing chef which Fritz is also, she's a weeaboo like Jeremy, she's very organised and fast at working like Scott and she's into martial arts and sword combat like me."
So basically, to all of these guys, she's a Mary Sue... Great...
The same girl came in and tutted rolling her eyes, her hands on her huge hips.
"Oh Vincy, I need some help. Please." She said in a desperate voice and almost seductive.
"Of course, Emma." I felt my fists tighten as Vincent kissed my head and walked to her then out of the room.
I was alone in the kitchen... Though I felt alone all together.

It was only a few days later when Emma came over to our house. Worse of all, she was there as well as the other guards... All of them...
An hour I sat on the stairs watching them talk, laugh and play games together. Every moment I felt I was pushed away further and further...
I shouldn't feel like this. I'm their friend. I should be happy they've found someone else to be with...
Then they stepped over the line. That woman showed the guys all her drawings she's been doing over the year.
"Oh, Violet is a good artist too!" Vincent stated, going through the draws of the desk that the consoles are on. After a moment of fumbling around he came out with a large purple sketch pad. MY sketch pad...
I told him, when he found it, to never show anyone. Now he's showing it to her.
I listened to her fake compliment my drawings, her face cringing at the page's contents.
"Is she depressed?" She asked the guys.
"Yeah... Unfortunately, she is. It's diving down," Scott said, "but we do sometimes have to stop her from self harming..."
"Oh... Well you should get her to see someone. Get her out..." She shrugged as if it was nothing. She just wanted me out...

Tears streamed my eyes as my arms and legs stung, blood forming a puddle under my weak body with a mix of tears.
My ears perked up when I heard someone walk upstairs. Rapidly, I put the razor I used in my pocket and desperately cleaned up the blood under me but more kept dropping. Going into the first aid kit, I put bandages over my wounds to keep the blood from staining my fresh clothes.
"Violet? Can you hurry up." It was Fritz, I opened the door and speed walked out and into my room.
I groaned in frustration when I realised I left the bloody clothes in the bathroom! I knew I was dead, and that was cleared up after the toilet flushed...
Fritz entered my room and sat next to me on my bed. A lot of weight was added onto my bed that I was scared it would break. He wrapped an arm around my waist and held me close.
"Why did you do it?" He asked softly, I looked away, slowly growing tense.
"I... I don't know what your talking about..." I lied and he simply rolled up one sleeve and my bloody bandages was in view.
"Let me ask again, Vi. Why did you do it?" I stayed close to his marshmallow-like body. He was actually like a teddy with how he felt.
"Why do you care?... Shouldn't you be getting to your girlfriend? Oh, sorry, everyone's girlfriend..." He ran his hand through my very long purple hair.
"Jealous?" He asked, I did a 'so-so' gesture.
"She's not good for you all... She's using you all to get rid of me. She's clearly desperate. She's replacing me..." I sighed and tears started to fall down my bloodshot eyes again. I stood up and started to pack.
"Woah, what are you doing?"
"Leaving..." I said simply. Fritz grabbed me and pinned me down as he shook his head.
"Don't you dare leave! You leave, you die and you know it!" Fritz wiped my eyes and made sure I couldn't get up. For quite a chubby guy, he was awfully strong.
"Oh Fritzy," a voice called out from downstairs, it was like someone calling their lover to the bed which sickened me to the core, "come here! Now!"
I looked at fritz and a snap of realisation hit him, he growled softly and held me protectively.
"Stay here, I'll fix this." He told me, giving me a warm smile before he left.

I waited... And waited... I couldn't hear anything for a while before a huge yell. Then multiple. I couldn't understand most of it, but I know it wasn't good.
Soon it sounded like all the guys were on one side which made me smile.
Before I knew it, all the guys stood around me with many apologies and one massive hug with 5 guys hugging one girl at the same time.
"We're so sorry..." Scott said and then they all took in turns to say it.
After they finished, I made them all look at me and lightly missed their heads.
"I forgive you... I'm so sorry for everything." I smiled at them.
"Come on, Vi. You deserve something. Let's go out and have fun... All of us." Vincent said, his hand on my back. A huge smile went on my face and nodded.
"Yes please!"